• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

10 Meter Standing And Kneeling Postal Match ** Week 6 **

Here's week #6 of the standing and kneeling postal match. Hone those skills for the forced lanes. Everyone is welcome to enter. 

There will be a category for scopes (any and all) and also a category for peep/iron sights. 

Jackets, gloves and slings are allowed. You can shoot the card in as many increments as you want. One shot per bullseye.

I suggest wad cutter pellets for cleaner (and bigger) holes and easier scoring. If you’re using dome pellets, be sure to push the pellet head into the hole for a more accurate (and better!) score. We’ll score up and not down. So for example, if any part of the pellet hole touches the next highest ring, you score it by that ring.

Honor system for scoring. This is really for fun, and a way to hopefully get one to practice the postions for the forced lanes. 

Post a picture of your best card in one or more categories by the end of the match period (usually one week). I'll keep 4 (standing/scope, standing/peep, kneeling/scope and kneeling/peep) running tallies of the scores for the weeks match in the initial post.

This match ends Sunday, January 10th, 2021 (happy new year) at midnight EST.

Here’s the link for the target: https://www.craftygeek.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/A4_10m_Air_Rifle_Target.pdf 

Chas

Standing/Scope Kneeling/Scope Standing/Peep

Matt 139 Leo 141 Slow Turtle 108

Leo 138 Chas 141

Chas 133

Tom 122

Same old thing. At least I'm not getting any worse.
20201229_223323.1610331719.jpg

I couldn't get into the Field Target part of the site last night when I went to post my scores. Here they are. 

Off hand is feeling more and more comfortable. My score didn't go up, but lots of cards just a point or two below this score. 

Kneeling is a bit shakey and also working on the trigger release. Definitely a work in progress. 

Standing 133 Kneeling 141 RAW TM1000 Sightron Slll 10-50 x 60 JSB Simply 8.36 wadcutters

Way to keep getting after it guys. Onwards!

IMG_0023.1610366706.jpg
IMG_0024.1610366713.jpg