10 meter air pistol. Morini vs FWB vs Steyr vs Pardini

I would highly recommend a Steyr LP50 standard or the HP. These semiautomatic match pistols are extremely fun to shoot and well worth the their selling price IMHO. 

Once you buy one and shoot it for the first time you won't want to put it down. Buy lots and lots and lots of extra 5 shot magazines like at least 10 or 20 of them. You will see what I mean if you only buy a couple extra magazines. You will definitely want to order 10 or 20 more later.

Do you happen to know of a source for innexpensive LP50 magazines?...

It was YEARS AGO I bought a lot of LP50 177 and Hunting 5 magazines in both 177 and 22 calibers for the rifles I believe it was Neal Stepp cheaper back then but whatcha gonna do prices do go up. They were around 1/2 ago 2/3 the selling price even cheaper than Krale so I bought a lot. Lucky I did. I bought the 177 Hunting 5 magazines even before I bought the 177 Hunting 5 Automatic 2-3 years later. They are really fun guns and super accurate at long distance when the barrel and magazines are properly oriented.

$1719 is a good price! Better than Krale at the moment ($1750). The Euro is high right now ($1.18) and Krale is out of stock so you did great!

The large grip might fit you. I take a medium for my Steyr's but bought a used EVO 10 with a large grip and it fits pretty good, certainly usable.

I'm sure you will enjoy the FWB, they make excellent products. Post up some pics when you get it! 

$1719 is a good price! Better than Krale at the moment ($1750). The Euro is high right now ($1.18) and Krale is out of stock so you did great!

The large grip might fit you. I take a medium for my Steyr's but bought a used EVO 10 with a large grip and it fits pretty good, certainly usable.

I'm sure you will enjoy the FWB, they make excellent products. Post up some pics when you get it!

Oh ok! I've already bought a medium grip from targetTalk forum. The guy who sold me the grip also had p8x and he said it would be his lifetime AP :) I probably need quite some time to get most of the flexibility of the pistol grip/trigger/sight

I got the FWB p8x today! First impressions - Grip is really really comfortable, even the large one. Feels like my hand lies in sofa... The trigger is phenomenal, and satisfying click is clear and tight 😃 This is way beyond my expectation, and I think it lives up to the price tag!

IMG_4232.1601086112.JPG

IMG_4233.1601086122.JPG

IMG_4234.1601086123.JPG

IMG_4235.1601086123.JPG

Yeah that's true! The amount flexibility and screws to tweak is overwhelming to me. I think I want to start with grip fitting. The grip is large for me, as my palm cannot sit on palm rest even it's lifted all the way up. I may need to do some putty work. Then the availability of adjustment comes really handy as I don't need to care too much about sight alignment.