10.5 Grain Crosman Ultra Mag to JSB

I have been shooting these Crosman pellets in the 177 for 6 years, but in the beginning I tried several pellets. Yesterday while shooting the very accurate Crosman pellets I aired up and noticed I had 3 old tins of jsb exact diabolo 5.47 grain pellets. Loaded up one mag and shot a tight group about 1 inch lower than POA. I adjusted the scope and put an almost hole in hole, 20 yards, 940 to 950 ft/sec. 

Since I only shoot paper cans etc. I'll probably get a few more tins. They are fast and accurate. 

I use the jsb 25.39 in the 25 Cal they are hole in hole pellets as well.

These light pellets in the 177

Currently using Crosman premiers 14.3 in the .22 and they extremely accurate but would also like a jsb alternative. 

Any suggestion on 22 Cal jsb'?

It seems jsb has good quality control and the Marauders like them. 

My .22 30 round string for today was:

First shot: 862, shot speed continue to climb thru the 870's, 80's topping out on the 12th shot 891. then they started to fall back 80's, 70's, 60's with the 30th and final shot at 859.

This was a 2800 psi fill, i may have been (don't remember) 1900 or so after 30 shots.

The gun has always been extremely accurate, it has the lightest trigger of 3 Marauders that i own 177, 22, .25.

I've stuck with these guns because they are so accurate, with the .25 zeroed at 50 yards, just go it, a little more than a quarter, using a bipod and from the prone, but i haven't had it outside to zero it but one day. Zeroed at 50 yards it is still a hole in hole gun at 20 yards, but shoots about 3/8ths of inch high poi than aiming point.

I wasn't aware that the 50 yard zero would still be so close at 20 yards

The .177 jsb 8. something pellets started at 961 and ended 30 shots later at 911, with the average being 939, the drop off was more significant but this might be due to only starting with 2400 psi.

Precision Electronic Crony with light kit and blu tooth kit.

Just looking for some pellet alternatives, but since i don't hunt, i like the speed and accuracy of the crosman and jsb pellets.

Thanks for your recommendation on pellets.

My Marauder's pellets of choice are as follows:
.177-Crosman Ultra - Mags 10.5 g (It's the only pellet it will shoot accurately)
.22-JSB Jumbos 18.1g also try the Crosman 14.3g Ultra-Mag which tend to be more accurate than the CPs in a lot of Crosman.22s
.25-JSB Exacts 25.4 g, Air Arms 25.4g, Benjamin 27.8g, H&N barracuda 31g

With your Marauders these pellets may not hold true, but the .25 tends to shoot a wider variety of pellets well with the Exacts being the most accurate.

I was always shooting the 10.3 crosman's in the 177, since i had the jsb 8.42 i thought i would try them, great group but an inch lower. Re zeroed the rifle and these are extremely accurate, possibly better than 10.3, but both are hole in hole.. The speeds are as posted above. The 22 and 25 both like the full fill for me that is about 2900, but the 177 only likes 2500 and then shoots accurately down to 1600 or so.

Agree on the 25 and Eacts 25.4, speed is generally 750 to 780.

The 22 likes the 14.3 crosman and all three are very accurate.

@jlc-
For whatever reason sometimes Air Arms pellets actually shoot great out of some of my PCPs(better than JSB). Air Arms has a 10.3g Heavy in .177, and 8.44g Field which all are made by JSB. The Air Arms in .22 Heavy 18g and Field 16g work great. The .25 Air Arms Field 25.4g is very accurate also and are a dollar cheaper than Exacts. These have been excellent pellets for me. It sounds like you are having fun exploring new pellets to shoot. Have fun!