1" Spinners?

i dunno if i could recommend anything ive seen so far, they all seem so cheezy or expensive ... as long as igs 17 or 22 at a decent distance it would be easy to make something out of ~3/16 angle aluminum .. just jigsaw something out and leave the middle wide enough to attach a metal loop to and either scree it to a post or make a holder out of pvc or just about anything ...

Depending on what power air gun you’re using you might have to use 22 long rifle targets. Here is a “music stand” I mean target stand I was using to hold up my cardboard. I wasn’t worried about dints did not think it would fully penetrate at 80-100 yards like it did. Now it is a full time target stand. I was using 22 cal 18 grain JSB heavy @ 925 fps 

Well having trouble uploading the picture I’ll try again later

I use one of those resettable types you may be referring to with the four smaller swing arms and the one big reset. I picked mine up at Bass Pro. It is made for a .22lr, so is thicker. It has held up well with only slight deformations over the years from my .30 cal impact tuned to 100 FPE. I mention this one, which has, I think, two-inch disc. What I do is place one inch or smaller stickers or paint dots on them to reduce my target size. Quarter inch dots at 50 yards, etc. My gun is too powerful for them to hang waiting for a reset, which works out as well.