1 MOA Red Dot

I have a EOTech EXPS3 MPO II with the EOTech L3 Magnifier
Looking through the unit you see a 65 MOA Ring & 4 1MOA aiming dots. Very small 1inch dots at 100yds! Ajustable brightness also. If too bright they get fuzzy!
Google it and check it out. I have it set up on a .25 FX Impact 
I can tell you this,for hunting it works great! Zeroed at 30yrds Top aiming dot. You split the 3rd&4th dot for 100 yds! Im guessing the 4th dot will be 110-115 and hold over after that.
I could not be happier with this set up! My 100yrd groups average 2inch + - 
Hope this helped
HarryO

I have bought a couple PA 2 moa reflex sight like this one pictured. I think they was like 85.00 more or less. They were real nice for airgun pistols, but PA quit selling them. I am need of another one now & not sure if I am going with the Jpoint or the Trijicon, both 1moa. I also like using them on my PCP rifles mounted to my scope , sighting the dot sight in for 10 yards. Then if a squirrel pops up real close, he is easy to get the dot on him , versus the scope. Took a lot of close range squirrels that way. 
d9afc95a10593a4c9915d78e43e36cb2.jpg

That's a compact set up for sure.I wonder why PA stopped handleing them? Anyway that Jpoint sight you are looking at is offered on Brownells web site for the same money. The only point Im trying to make here is anything you buy from Brownells is 100% satisfaction guaranteed for life! Any issues down the road you are not happy with 100% refund.No questions asked.
A lot of people don,t know this. Check them out on the web. "Brownells"