0 Inventory Still? Edgun Dedal Stalker 6X

Ed Gun certainly raised the price. I'm not sure 795.00 for a bull pup air rifle scope cuts the mustard. Clearly, a compact scope that balances well on a bull pup platform and focuses down to 10 yd would be a super. However, I think patience is the best policy in this environment. I have the Fx Wildcat .25 compact which is a hunting platform. And, that is what it is used for. Although, many of the AGN postings appear to have shifted to the standard length air rifles, most notably the Fx line, Daystate , RAW etc, there are still many bull pup owners out there. It's just a matter of time before the scope industry starts addressing this segment. Hawke recently came out with a line of compact scopes for under 400 bills. They seem to be moving off the shelves. Be nice to see some reviews. Please give us some feedback on the scope once you receive it. In the mean time, happy trails.

Ed Gun certainly raised the price. I'm not sure 795.00 for a bull pup air rifle scope cuts the mustard. Clearly, a compact scope that balances well on a bull pup platform and focuses down to 10 yd would be a super. However, I think patience is the best policy in this environment. I have the Fx Wildcat .25 compact which is a hunting platform. And, that is what it is used for. Although, many of the AGN postings appear to have shifted to the standard length air rifles, most notably the Fx line, Daystate , RAW etc, there are still many bull pup owners out there. It's just a matter of time before the scope industry starts addressing this segment. Hawke recently came out with a line of compact scopes for under 400 bills. They seem to be moving off the shelves. Be nice to see some reviews. Please give us some feedback on the scope once you receive it. In the mean time, happy trails.

roger