0.30 cal fx slug liner

Looks like is coming

1562406720_103504305d206f401ef882.89979862_SmartSelect_20190706-054711_Facebook.jpg

Mod edit. : moved to Other Parts, Accessories and Equipment forum

I'm still waiting for people to sort out the .25 because I'm too lazy to start from scratch :)

One other thing that has me waiting is the alleged. 357 cal Impact. It seems to me that a .357 might have to be able to produce much more power than the current versions.

I dont really have a desire for a .357, but if you could still swap calibers on the more powerful Impact, you could conceivably run a .22, or .25 at some impressive speeds.

Of course it's all speculation, and musings of an idiot Blonde.

I've been waiting for the .30 cal liners and it is good to hear that they are on there way to us. It seems impatience is getting the better of us. I would rather wait for a perfectly performing product from FX than get one I am not getting the grouping I am.paying for. Thanks FX and Team for delivering to us a good product as promised.

Wouldn't it be nice if we could order $2000+ rifles with the barrel we truly want instead of having to throw down again to buy it separate? These toys are already way overpriced. Not any particular brand or model, but all of the well built ones. I want a slug shooter, not a pellet gun, and I know I'm not alone. My $.02 if any one is listening. I'm excited about the efforts and hope to hear of great results with these tubes, best of luck to those who get them.