0.30 cal fx slug liner

Forums Other Parts, Accessories, & Equipment 0.30 cal fx slug liner

• Views : 649
  • Link

edosan
    Participant

Looks like is coming

Mod edit. : moved to Other Parts, Accessories and Equipment forum

• This topic was modified 5 months ago by a Moderator.
    Link

heavy-impact
    Participant

I hope they do as well as the .22s

Link

DeutschKSK
    Participant

Finally! Lol I’ll get one for my MKII as soon as it comes out. 

Matt

Link

mtnGhost
    Participant

I have to wonder how thick they'll be 🤔 

Link

PerkyVal
    Participant

I'm still waiting for people to sort out the .25 because I'm too lazy to start from scratch :)

One other thing that has me waiting is the alleged. 357 cal Impact. It seems to me that a .357 might have to be able to produce much more power than the current versions.

I dont really have a desire for a .357, but if you could still swap calibers on the more powerful Impact, you could conceivably run a .22, or .25 at some impressive speeds.

Of course it's all speculation, and musings of an idiot Blonde.

Link

DeutschKSK
    Participant

Hopefully they get these power kits out to people, need a lot more power to push heavy .30 slugs. 

Link

T3PRanch
    Participant

.357 Impact is due out BEFORE hunting season this fall so that leaves less than 2 months here in Texas!

Link

edosan
    Participant

I believe 0.35 cal on Impact will take a while, actual mk2 setup will not have enough power to handle an 81gn pellet on the 900 fps range, changes need to be made, and for mass production… Donno, I might be wrong.

Link

cootertwo
    Participant

Only problem I see with the Wildcat, is the magazine width. Very limiting.

Link

Glem.Chally
    Participant

Same with the impact, not a whole lot of length for even longish .25 slugs.  

Link

Airgun-hobbyist
    Participant

I've been waiting for the .30 cal liners and it is good to hear that they are on there way to us.  It seems impatience is getting the better of us.  I would rather wait for a perfectly performing product from FX than get one I am not getting the grouping I am.paying for.  Thanks FX and Team for delivering to us a good product as promised.

Link

CHUCK
    Participant

Edosan at what range was the group on the thumb shot?

Link

scoutscope
    Participant

Wouldn't it be nice if we could order $2000+ rifles with the barrel we truly want instead of having to throw down again to buy it separate? These toys are already way overpriced. Not any particular brand or model, but all of the well built ones. I want a slug shooter, not a pellet gun, and I know I'm not alone. My $.02 if any one is listening.  I'm excited about the efforts and hope to hear of great results with these tubes, best of luck to those who get them.

Link

Ydunn.223
    Participant

Is there any information on the twist rate in the 30 cal slug barrels.

Link

jking
    Participant

Scoutscope,

I couldn't agree more. When the slug liner shoots the pellets, JSB Heavies that is, just as good maybe better than the pellet liner why not have the option? Anyone want to buy a 25cal 700mm pellet liner, hehe? oops, sorry to get off track.

Jking

• This reply was modified 5 months ago by jking.
    Link

edosan
    Participant

CHUCK

Edosan at what range was the group on the thumb shot?

Not a clue but probably 40-50y or so if is the same test that MD shows on the 0.22 slug liner video (the long one)

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.