Zulus question

With the zero moa mount 300 yards was at the bottem of retical w/20 moa rail . Got home and added another 20 moa rail and nuch better ,
The lrf box is now Is now even with crosshair @86 yards .
The 35 moa mounts need to be available to the US market !
Punished a nickle size chicken swinger @ 86 yards . When I find my card reader video will follow.
If we had shot to 350 today I would have been out of luck .
PS

I think I my dope should have been better at 250 plus . Maybe miscalculation by me on BC ?

Reactions: Airgun Al
The 35 moa mounts need to be available to the US market !

I agree.
Odd that they dont sell them seperately.

found the card reader 1st attempt at recording w/Zulus

Thx for the share! Video looks great! A couple of questions, 1) what magnification was the scope at for the video?, 2) do you feel the video is better/worse in view quality than what your eyes were seeing through the scope?

Much appreciate your time to answer my questions.

What is the base magnification? I assume that the 15x is done digitally so the image degrades the more you zoom.
Base is 5x and the 3x will be available soon. Out of the dozen or more digital scopes I have tested over the years the zulus stays very clear throughout its magnification levels.

Reactions: gljames99
I am on the same page as @brawler1588 on the visual clarity and I have had almost as many as he has! LOL. I have both Zulus on guns that I use for longer range pesting and have made myself use it during the day (yes the all glass scopes are jealous!). The resolution at the 20 power is very good. Now that being said, I have a Hikmicro 4k LRF incoming that has an even higher resolution screen that I am hoping will end my hunt (or addiction) for the best day/night scope! I will post some AB pics/videos with each when it comes in unless the wife intercepts the package, then I'm sc####d! I'm hoping it will also cover the 3-12 power range of the new Zulus when it comes available. Oh my...

Reactions: gljames99
Base is 5x and the 3x will be available soon. Out of the dozen or more digital scopes I have tested over the years the zulus stays very clear throughout its magnification levels.
Glad to hear about the clarity through the magnification levels. I ordered an ATN X-Sight 5 5-25, and after three different scopes, each one sent as a replacement to the previous one, I gave up. Terrible QC. All three had horrible clarity/resolution (at least for my older eyes) and different hardware issues. The third one was worse than the first two. The resolution and clarity through the scope were advertised to be better than the X-Sight 4K Pro 5-20, but it was not.

So after reading reviews, I ordered the Zulus 5-20R from Cameraland, that was two weeks ago. I am patiently waiting and anticipating its arrival. I will be selling my ATN X-Sight 4K Pro. ;)

Reactions: Airgun Al
The LRF is why I wanted this unit and it works great. Very quick and simple to use.
I have the LRF option on my ATN X-Sight 4K and appreciate that function. With the combined BC info from the gun/pellets I use entered into an ammo profile in the scope (via the app), the scope's ballistic calculator provided very accurate POA changes/holdovers. That's why I ordered the Zulus 5-20 LRF version.