Zulus question

MACTEN

Nov 18, 2020
IA
I have seen a lot about these little wonders (5-20) over the last several months so I decided to go check out some YT vids. My question is... it seems like all the video of the optic on higher magnification looks pixelated to me or somewhat blurry. Does it look that way in person or is it just the videos?

I have seen a lot about these little wonders (5-20) over the last several months so I decided to go check out some YT vids. My question is... it seems like all the video of the optic on higher magnification looks pixelated to me or somewhat blurry. Does it look that way in person or is it just the videos?
The more I use mine the more I like it. For me its not a primary scope, it was purchased for nighttime pests… The main thing I would like changed is bigger reticles. They are very small and fine to my eyes, otherwise a sweet little NV scope atop my Atomic XR.

IMG_1175.jpeg

The more I use mine the more I like it. For me its not a primary scope, it was purchased for nighttime pests… The main thing I would like changed is bigger reticles. They are very small and fine to my eyes, otherwise a sweet little NV scope atop my Atomic XR.

View attachment 439512
That's a nice setup! :coffee:

Reactions: L.Leon and MACTEN
It's not as clear as glass scopes but after I got used to it I don't even notice. I use mine for day and night, love the fact that it's compact and all in one.
I shoot pellets and slugs out of my rifle at the same tune, just a different poi for each. The scope lets you set up profiles so it's as easy as switching profiles depending on projectile.

Reactions: Chief55
It's not as clear as glass scopes but after I got used to it I don't even notice. I use mine for day and night, love the fact that it's compact and all in one.
I shoot pellets and slugs out of my rifle at the same tune, just a different poi for each. The scope lets you set up profiles so it's as easy as switching profiles depending on projectile.
IS the the lower priced one that allows that?

Reactions: Creed smith

View attachment 439512
Indeed a nice setup as Todd said. However my eyes aren't liking small reticles too much either. I wish there was one locally (never will be where I live ) that I could look through.

Indeed a nice setup as Todd said. However my eyes aren't liking small reticles too much either. I wish there was one locally (never will be where I live ) that I could look through.
Your so right! It doesn't matter how nice the features are or the price, if you can't use the reticle to make the shots. Scopes are a fickle/personal preference affair.

Reactions: SHOMER
If someone has actually ordered a Zulus in the last few weeks, how long did it take and did they even reply to you?
See post #25, of this thread here:

Reactions: MACTEN