Zulus Night Plinking out to 64 Yards atop my wicked Atomic XR

Luis, the rats are in trouble! And, sorry for the leak! Been fighting a tough viral infection...3 relapses! This AGE thing is literally killing me....😂👍
Randall, wishing you a solid recovery… The age thing? No immunity against that, simply the price of living.🙏
Awesome scope
The playback image is “much sharper” than what my old eyes (62 years) see through the viewfinder… But, yes, as a nighttime pesting scope? It’s awesome.

Reactions: Ranchibi
She is definitely ready for some nighttime action. The scope is sweet and my little Atomic? Sweeter still, as you can see she is seriously pesting accurate with the CPHP. All shots 25-64 yards, seated from a table with Accu Tac BR2 as front support.

Nice! This is going to be my next "optic" purchase!
I see they now offer a lower power/wider view option.
And now they include a 20 or 35 moa mount in both long and short versions as well.
Seems like a great tool, from a great company.
I pity the night time critters in your area!

Am well, thanks… Came home to a flooded basement as my sump pump failed and my wife called me at work a tad too late.🙀🙈🙄 Lessons learned all around.
L L, Been there ,had that ! While away at a job in Tx my wife decided to clean the lower filter on the washing machine on the first floor. ( her first time ) That involved draining a tube & reattaching a plug. Long story short,, plug not seated & no leak check done before a load of clothes washed o_O ! She called the next evening to inform me about my shelving unit w/ ammo & outdoor gear in the basement below :cry: . As luck would have it , I was to rotate home in a few days so I could help w/ the clean up. Lots of run time on the dehumidifier , shop vac , mopping and draining ( later replacing ) flexible duct work , got it taken care of .

Reactions: L.Leon
She is definitely ready for some nighttime action. The scope is sweet and my little Atomic? Sweeter still, as you can see she is seriously pesting accurate with the CPHP. All shots 25-64 yards, seated from a table with Accu Tac BR2 as front support.

HAHAHA i just posted in welcome Pard about this as in night time FT or maybe night time Bench rest . Then immediately saw this posting .
Stan in KY.

Reactions: L.Leon
HAHAHA i just posted in welcome Pard about this as in night time FT or maybe night time Bench rest . Then immediately saw this posting .
Stan in KY.
A nighttime “novelty shoot” could be a great way to expose some to the fun that can be had plinking after dark. As the price point of these devices continues downward maybe a nighttime group “plinkfest” becomes a reality in the near future.

Reactions: beerthief