• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Zulus LRF vs non

I just ordered one from High pressure Pneumatics. Tom and I emailed each other a couple times today.they have one maybe two more in stock.

Any suggestions on a mount for a Urgan2 ?
Nice find! I'm not gonna cancel my one with Cameraland even though getting one sooner would be nice. They've been good to me with a few scopes. Plus I have a very busy week ahead and the week after I'll be gone. By that point it'll be 3 weeks or so from order so should be quick after that.

A Uragan 2 should have 20moa rail soid assume direct mount would be fine? All my guns have from 20-30moa rails so I'd assume I'm good but I guess I'll find out

I like having some extra batteries. Be careful buying 18650’s, there is some real crap out there. I don’t play the mAh game, I buy with the standard mAh rating.
And always use the cases or sleeves. They will catch fire if you have a few loose in a bag.

Before airguns flashlights were my biggest hobby and still this is the best overall battery in my opinion, I also agree be very careful when buying batteries

I just ordered one from High pressure Pneumatics. Tom and I emailed each other a couple times today.they have one maybe two more in stock.

Any suggestions on a mount for a Urgan2 ?
It should be very close to the V3 I have and the 35moa mount isn't available yet here so if you want to center the reticle I do like the eaglevision mount here is a quick video I did on mine.

Reactions: LONESTAR .25
It should be very close to the V3 I have and the 35moa mount isn't available yet here so if you want to center the reticle I do like the eaglevision mount here is a quick video I did on mine.

Thanks again Brawler. My Uragan2 has a 20 moa rail. Would the omoa be a better option and / quick release attachment work?