Zulus, 66 yard rat and black walnut husk at 56 yards…

Plastic rat at 66 yards, +3 MOA, 7 FPE… Black walnut husk 56 yards, +2 MOA, 8 FPE. Atomic XR sending CPHPs. Lots of rain here today, am digging the little scope the more I use it… As you can see the Atomic reaches out there and will kill small pest to those distances… Though the majority of my pesting is sub forty yards… Went back out and set up some more chalk and husks at 56 and 66 yards. Was making repeated hits with at least an 85 percent hit ratio… Am now feeling confident in the scope, the Atomic has always been solid… All shots off a yoke on a over 40 year old tripod.

Last edited:
Plastic rat at 66 yards, +3 MOA, 7 FPE… Black walnut husk 56 yards, +2 MOA, 8 FPE. Atomic XR sending CPHPs. Lots of rain here today, am digging the little scope the more I use it… As you can see the Atomic reaches out there and will kill small pest to those distances… Though the majority of my pesting is sub forty yards… Went back out and set up some more chalk and husks at 56 and 66 yards. Was making repeated hits with at least an 85 percent hit ratio… Am now feeling confident in the scope, the Atomic has always been solid… All shots off a yoke on a over 40 year old tripod.
L.Leon , I think you should switch to decaf😄 ! Ha, nice shooting !

• Haha
Reactions: FelixS and L.Leon
L.Leon , I think you should switch to decaf😄 ! Ha, nice shooting !
Shooting off an old tripod, standing is definitely not a solid stance for me. I would be less “wobbly” off the bench, just showing, casually what can be done with the Zulus. Part of it is that the reticle doesn’t appear as sharp as it does in playback. The reticles are really “too fine” am hoping that some later updates contain thicker reticles…

My super stable tripod…🤓

IMG_1341.jpeg

Reactions: Airgun Al