Other Zoraki Ultra rails

the problem with the Hp-01 is there only on slot and i have always been a little leery of cutting more but other have done just that
weaver rings will fit just fine
so, a reflex sight will work as it will only take one slot and they are made with the front cross screw down and the rear up
round Red dot can be used with rings and these rings have no cross screws
red dots that have 1 or 2 screws that need slot will need new slots to be cut
one thing the reflex sight does is it far enough forward so cocking is easier and they can be found on Amazon with different names but they seem to be all the same
thumbnail_IMG_4114.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_4115.jpg

it is just a reflex sight mounted on an extra cocking handle i have
thumbnail_IMG_4038.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_4039.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_4040.jpg

the problem with the Hp-01 is there only on slot and i have always been a little leery of cutting more but other have done just that
weaver rings will fit just fine
so, a reflex sight will work as it will only take one slot and they are made with the front cross screw down and the rear up
round Red dot can be used with rings and these rings have no cross screws
red dots that have 1 or 2 screws that need slot will need new slots to be cut
one thing the reflex sight does is it far enough forward so cocking is easier and they can be found on Amazon with different names but they seem to be all the same View attachment 447710View attachment 447711
it is just a reflex sight mounted on an extra cocking handle i have
View attachment 447706View attachment 447707View attachment 447708
Thanks for that info, I was never clear on the differences between those things. In a pinch i could mill the top rail into a full picatinny but I would prefer to leave it stock and find a sight that just bolts on.