Zoraki hp01, any good holsters???

I appreciate the help. Wouldn't even know what to call it, since never use holsters. But that is exactly what I was imagining would be needed.

Another idea I was trying to think if possible for a gun is the pager belt holster, like
Encased Belt Case for Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra with Holster Clip [Military Grade] 10Ft Shockproof Protection - Rebel Series (S23 Ultra 6.8-inch) https://a.co/d/b80guDp

That could have red Dot installed and not have the issue fitting in enclosed pocket like normal holster and draw straight horizontal instead of vertical. I may have to waste some kydex playing out 3d attempts.

holsters for air guns is at best a hit and miss situation, you buy and try and have failure or success
and the main reason is that few of us use holsters
now seeing that the HP-01 is not a copy of anything it just gets harder but then you add and scope or dot on the pistol you have made it near impossible
and now you get into expensive holsters to try and hope you didn't waste 150.00 bucks
now the most common scoped holster would be for a Thompson Center Contender or Encore but the barrel length are commonly to be 10-16 inches and many are designed to be warn across the chest which would work in and outdoor hiking setting
https://www.pistolpackaging.com/Bandito_Scoped_Holster_Thompson_Contender_p/bsh-tcc.htm
now would the Alecto fit, more than likely and the extra holster could be shortened by a leather craftsman i would guess

it is a crap shoot i am afraid but money can solve all problem but will it be money well spent

good luck
mike

Thank you again Mike.
My Google searches were not working since I didn't know what terms apply.
The second picture for the Thompson, covering the whole scope, would be cool for protection. But for the little pistol holosun, it would leave too much open empty space inside the pocket.
I don't have a vacuum table, but I guess I will attempt my first custom gun holster

This may work. Here's what it looks like with my HW44.

20230611_161520.jpg
20230611_161710.jpg

Reactions: TerryE1