N/A Zoraki HP 01-2 Ultra .22 Cal Black - Multi-Pump Pneumatic Air Pistol- Any problems/ negatives with this pistol ?

needs oil in the cylinder
it is a SSP or multi pump issue
and a few drops
i have a FAS that i hadn't use for some time no nothing on the pump 2-3 drops of oil and back to normal
Ok. Just added some oil and no real difference.
But .... it seems to shoot just fine.
Now that I think of it, this started after I added oil (for the first time ... gun is practically new) and ran several dozen pellets through it, then put it away for a week.
Before today it was always a bit stiff to open and took some real effort to pump 3 times. Also noticed a tiny "squeak" each time I closed the top.
Now it's a lot easier & smoother to open, and 3 pumps is noticeably easier. And no more "squeak".
I suspect this is how it's actually supposed to be?

the short barreled pistols are hard as hell to get to 3 pumps and 90% of owner just use 2 pumps
and if you have an ultra 3 pumps is a little easier but 4 pumps is hard as hell
now as written the P1and Diana P5 or 5G mag and a HP-01
first of the HW45 is not that easy to cock but you have the advantage that it is cocked opening and you can break it over your leg
the Diana is not hard and easy to load but i hate the fiber optic sights
on triggers the Diana is last, the HW45 can be made very good but i think the Zoraki would come out the winner
as a group of pistols it is on the top of what is out there
and i have my share
but the Alecto-HP-01 are a must try and or own

now the point of too much oil is an interesting thought but as with all pistols that take oil it will blown through and if it is shooting well, maybe the first oiling was needed or maybe you are just getting stronger LOL

Reactions: borne2fly
the short barreled pistols are hard as hell to get to 3 pumps and 90% of owner just use 2 pumps
and if you have an ultra 3 pumps is a little easier but 4 pumps is hard as hell
now as written the P1and Diana P5 or 5G mag and a HP-01
first of the HW45 is not that easy to cock but you have the advantage that it is cocked opening and you can break it over your leg
the Diana is not hard and easy to load but i hate the fiber optic sights
on triggers the Diana is last, the HW45 can be made very good but i think the Zoraki would come out the winner
as a group of pistols it is on the top of what is out there
and i have my share
but the Alecto-HP-01 are a must try and or own

now the point of too much oil is an interesting thought but as with all pistols that take oil it will blown through and if it is shooting well, maybe the first oiling was needed or maybe you are just getting stronger LOL
Ok, I put another two dozen shots through it and it's back to normal .... pellets are going right where they should and basically landing on top of each other.
You were right .... it needed oil. Thanks!

Oh well, I THOUGHT it was getting back to normal. Looks like I was wrong. Adding oil and working through the pump didn't fix it after all.
It's back to being too easy to cock, and I can hear a different sort of "hiss" each time I give it a pump.
Blown seals?
Bad overpressure valve?
This thing is all new to me so I'm not sure what the typical problems and fixes are.
It looks fairly straightforward to pull apart, except for the pump inner (2nd?) stage.
Has anyone taken the 2nd stage apart?