N/A Zoraki HP 01-2 Ultra .22 Cal Black - Multi-Pump Pneumatic Air Pistol- Any problems/ negatives with this pistol ?

Most reviews claim this is a great multi pump air pistol { this is the more powerful version with longer barrel and ability to safely do 4 pumps } .

Im curious if owners on this forum have had any problems with theirs and if there are things you dislike about the pistol in stock format.

$320 is alot of money to spend, but if it is a pistol that will last a lifetime, it seems worth the price.

Im also curious what is the max FPS you are seeing in .22 caliber with 12.9 or 14.7 Gr pellets { or any pellet } .

Has there been any reports of seals going bad when constantly pumping it up to the full 4 pumps ?

Has anyone tried pumping it to 5 pumps, and if so, was there a increase in FPS/POWER { if so, how much } ?

Any tips- tricks or advice on using this pistol, is appreciated. Ty

first off you are never going to pump the pistol with 4 pumps but a few times hell 3 is hard enough
it has a pressure release so 5 is a no-no
it has good sight and grips and a great trigger only buy the ultra for a longer barrel
you have to put a drop or two of oil in the cylinder as described in the manual
i own 5 Alecto's
I agree, I have the ultra .22, I use two pumps exclusively, but I am only plinking not hunting. I did 3 a couple of times and it is about like my P17, not easy, never even tried 4. I also have never run mine over the Chrony.

OK $320, it is a good pistol,3 pumps in getting hard, what is the fps with 3 pumps vs. 2 pumps?
What are you going to use it for?
Truthfully I would rather hand pump my Crosman 1720, The cost is close and the 1720 is a better pistol.
You want to have an enclosed pump pistol.
I got my Ultra a lot cheaper than $320, maybe a $100 less, then it was a no-brainer to get it,but at a $320 price point I would not get it
I think when a person asks a question they should give enough information so that people trying to help would have more to go on so the answer can be more specific.
The bottom line it is a great pumper that becomes a bitck to pump after 2-3 pumps and at a cost of $320 more investigation is needed.:unsure:

I had both .177 and .22. THe 177 was the newer model with a better trigger and threaded barrel Sold the 177. I killed a squirrel at 20 yrds with 3 pumps with the 22. I put a pistol scope on it and really helped me. With a tanto silencer the 177 was unbelievably quiet. Without suppression they are pretty loud

this should work
https://maxarmory.com/products/zoraki-hp01-ultra-22-black-air-pistol
.177 i meters but you can do the math
https://maxarmory.com/collections/a...p-pneumatic-air-pistol?variant=36316663840935
https://maxarmory.com/collections/a...177-cal-black-multi-pump-pneumatic-air-pistol

one note to owner about rings
we all know they have one slot on the pump handle and the slot will take a reflex sight because the sight needs only one slot but scopes need two and people cut the pump handle and i believe that weakens it
now this ring are weaver and have no cross strap or screw and can be found on Ebay

so just some info
https://www.ebay.com/itm/201841205152
thumbnail_IMG_4038.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_4039.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_4040.jpg

Reactions: Singleshot
Most reviews claim this is a great multi pump air pistol { this is the more powerful version with longer barrel and ability to safely do 4 pumps } .

Im curious if owners on this forum have had any problems with theirs and if there are things you dislike about the pistol in stock format.

$320 is alot of money to spend, but if it is a pistol that will last a lifetime, it seems worth the price.

Im also curious what is the max FPS you are seeing in .22 caliber with 12.9 or 14.7 Gr pellets { or any pellet } .

Has there been any reports of seals going bad when constantly pumping it up to the full 4 pumps ?

Has anyone tried pumping it to 5 pumps, and if so, was there a increase in FPS/POWER { if so, how much } ?

Any tips- tricks or advice on using this pistol, is appreciated. Ty
Just recently got one of these in .22. So far, so good. I’ve only used 2 pumps as yet, but it’s plenty powerful and very accurate. Pellets I’ve been using are 14.3gr domed

Try here, but at your own risque -

Some like dealing with the place...some...don't.

Mike

I had three Zoraki’s, and they are really great pistols.
Sold one .22 to my brother for a pest gun.
So I have a .22, and a .177 with an aftermarket barrels.
No problems with any of them yet.
I got my barrels from the UK, but the guy isn’t selling them anymore I think.
The .177 is my favorite by far, and with the moderator it’s just a little pop on four pumps.
Very accurate right out of the box, good trigger and well worth the $270ish price.
Got mine from MaxArmory.

63893315677__A492206F-2B6E-4CEC-BB02-875C30AB849A.jpeg

Reactions: Singleshot
I have had 2 22. Sold both to pay bills. Have a ugly custom kydex holster I designed on another thread.

I was able to do 5 pumps. All the experts here and on tube proclaim 800 ish fps for best use. So if I ever hunted with it, I did intend to use 5 pumps. Was practicing with 4. I don't remember, but I think it did hit 600s on 5 pumps.

I "feel" it seems high quality build. And very accurate. So bug out bag was it's destination. Now I have gk1. May still add another zoraki when I have more play money

Zoraki,I was just shooting mine today 3-27-24 Mine is .22 used 3 pumps.it was great,I was also shooting the Beeman P-1 and RWS Diana P5,those 2 are in.177 ,the Zoraki outshoot them,it is also a light pistol. Actually I like all 3 pistols, the Zoraki is now my close-up rat pistol.Ok 3 pumps,not too bad,but the P-1 and P5 much easier cocking.

Reactions: eduardo65reyes