Zeroing the scope

I got myself a 800fps air gun and a optic(Beeman 3-9X40).But no matter how much I try, the pellet wont hit the target.I tried to zero the scope but no matter how much I turn the dial on the bottom right (The dial which which is used to change the direction from left to right) the pellet wont hit the target.

I would alawys hit the pellet about 4 inches left from the target.,I tried turning the dial right(about 20-30 clicks,when 2 or 3 clicks didnot work) but still the pellet will the same spot,eventhough I turned the dial to the right.
Why wont the pellet hit to the target no matter how much I turn the dial to the right.The horizontal height is correct so I dont need to change the dial on the top of the scope.

Am I doing something wrong?
WhatsApp Image 2023-12-07 at 09.03.58_d1999a09.jpg

Tom,
My normally accurate Gauntlet started shooting wild today, too. Group one side of target, adjust scope, groups same distance other side of target, reset scope, flips back to other side. Same symptoms as when a cheapo Amazon scope broke before. Think the old Bushnell scope, on the Gauntlet, has died. Mounted another scope to try tomorrow, you might try the same. Best of Luck, WM

The knob on top is vertical.
The knob on the side (right side) is for horizontal.

Now.
Make sure you have the scope mounted properly and then return the knobs to the center position (count the number of turns, stop to stop and divide by two.
Then try it again.
Seems the more he turns it to the right, the lower it shoots.

IMHO, THAT kind of shotgun pattern STARTS with the gun. Have you had good results normally with the pellets you're using? Clean the barrel? Scope may not be right but gun's patterns don't seem right either!
Agree, gun could have problems, as well, gut just tells me try another scope, at least to narrow down the problem. WM

i am assuming the marker dot is what your aim is ? and all the pellet s are hitting to the left in the picture you posted.
please post a picture of the gun with the scope.
Is the gun and the scope new ? or used ?
The photo is posted with the new air gun they gave me because the scope kept falling of from the old one,Mind you the scope fell twice to the floor when it was on top of the old one.They zeroed the scope when the fixed it on the new air gun,but when I returned home,I was shooting as if it had not been zeroed.I'm new to air rifles so I dont know what to do