Zero-M Sonic Blaster

Reminds me of this air powered rocket launcher they had on TV in the mid 70's. I paid with my own precious money to get one. Unfortunately you needed more than my 6 yo strength to make it work, and I'm sure the TV demo was better built than my supplied example. Lesson was that TV stuff usually wasn't worth it, and the TV version was always better than what ended up in a consumer's hands

Reminds me of this air powered rocket launcher they had on TV in the mid 70's. I paid with my own precious money to get one. Unfortunately you needed more than my 6 yo strength to make it work, and I'm sure the TV demo was better built than my supplied example. Lesson was that TV stuff usually wasn't worth it, and the TV version was always better than what ended up in a consumer's hands

Do you mean the kind that you put some water in, attached to the pump and then pumped up and fired? I had a couple of those.

Rocket.jpeg

Cheers,

J~

Do you mean the kind that you put some water in, attached to the pump and then pumped up and fired? I had a couple of those.

View attachment 458386

Cheers,

J~
No, this one was 2 cheap cardboard tubes and a cheap rubber rocket, all for like $20 1977 dollars. I realized the TV stuff is made to look good and you can't see it until it's bought, and I pretty much have avoided TV stuff since then.

My cousin with a pool had some of those rockets, they worked really well

Reactions: Treefrog
Thats awesome! Unfortunately the poor kids these days would end up with a SWAT team rolling into their neighborhood after some Karen called them in.

That's true. I remember when the 10 on the west side of L.A. was shut down because someone was on an apartment building roof nearby shooting cans with his BB gun. Thirty years ago and it rated three choppers and a SWAT team. Good times. I don't miss Ca...

I missed out on those rockets, GenericAGU. I guess I was lucky.

Cheers,

J~

Reactions: DanT55