• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Zbroia Kozak & Sapsan exploded diagrams

These are the diagrams I've been able to find.

Kozak (full size) 2nd generation (current as of June 2023, don't know when they made the change, but I believe it was late 2020).

Kozak (full size) 1st generation.

Kozak (full size) 1st generation (my poor, partial translation via Google).

Sapsan (unknown dates of production).

View attachment Kozak 2nd generation en.pdf

View attachment Zbroia_Kozak 4.5 - 330 - 180 exploded.PDF

View attachment Zbroia_Kozak 4.5 - 330 - 180 exploded my translation.pdf

View attachment Zbroia Sapsan exploded.pdf

What Sapsan do you have and what exactly is happening?
.22 S model 550 if memory serves . Both have creep up as you fire, doesn't really affect accuracy but it's annoying. I had one, did it sent it in to Top Gun to be fixed, a year later they broke it and sent me a new one, did the same thing, creeps up, you stop, to reload, it resents then repeats.

If I knew how to get at the reg and IF I had a tester for the reg, I'd look at it. It's not really a big deal, not actually effecting accuracy. I you look me up way back when, you'll see the mods I've done to make the HSA externally adjustable.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tjm and DeviLAndy1
.22 S model 550 if memory serves . Both have creep up as you fire, doesn't really affect accuracy but it's annoying. I had one, did it sent it in to Top Gun to be fixed, a year later they broke it and sent me a new one, did the same thing, creeps up, you stop, to reload, it resents then repeats.

If I knew how to get at the reg and IF I had a tester for the reg, I'd look at it. It's not really a big deal, not actually effecting accuracy. I you look me up way back when, you'll see the mods I've done to make the HSA externally adjustable.
My speed is creeping up
too. I contacted Huma but they don’t have a huma regulator for it.

IMG_2885.jpeg

Reactions: Tjm
My speed is creeping up
too. I contacted Huma but they don’t have a huma regulator for it.

View attachment 425759
It's a feature apparently, actually doesn't hurt anything but for the OCD among us it's an annoyance. I too contacted Huma a year ago as well as, I believe Lane but no joy.

Reactions: DeviLAndy1 and Tjm
I just checked my Hammer spring, found out that my lock screw on it was loosen. I tighten it up now my shot strings is look better.
It looks like the Kalibrgun Colibri aka the "Hummingbird".

View attachment 441639
View attachment 441606
Mine just climbs and resets, nothing loose. Just a flaky gun or operator, who know.

I drilled a hole in my stock to access the HSA, i drilled and tapped the HSA and put in a hex, have to be careful of that, it's thin but it works, I really fine thread, loctite, I'd have silver soldered it on but...don't have the right stuff any more, or machine up a whole new adjuster out of a set screw. I used a nylon tipped screw on the side to help it to move but not slip.

Mine just climbs and resets, nothing loose. Just a flaky gun or operator, who know.

I drilled a hole in my stock to access the HSA, i drilled and tapped the HSA and put in a hex, have to be careful of that, it's thin but it works, I really fine thread, loctite, I'd have silver soldered it on but...don't have the right stuff any more, or machine up a whole new adjuster out of a set screw. I used a nylon tipped screw on the side to help it to move but not

Can you show some pictures what you do to it?

Can you show some pictures what you do to it?
I'm pretty sure there is a thread with the pics.. but I tried to find my pictures and no success, IF I remember I'll pop off the stock and take some pics. if you aren't feeling lucky, I'd be careful. messing with the adjuster like I did. I'll take some pics when I get a chance.

Reactions: DeviLAndy1