• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Zbroia Kozak FC- Great Deal.

Got a Kozak FC 550/290 from Georgia Airguns recently. I've previously owned a gen 1 Vulcan. Accuracy, quality and features of the Zbroia seem about on par with the vulcan, despite costing several hundred dollars less. I thought that I wouldn't like the rear cocking, but it doesn't bother me at all. Shoulders very well. Feels solid. The anti-double-load feature is quite useful. Trigger is good. The dark gray wood looks a lot better in person than it does in the photos. I took it to my FT club where it impressed a lot of dudes that are used to shooting $3k Anschutz, Steyrs and Walthers. 

For the price it really can't be beat. For the cost of a Vulcan or a Cricket you can get a Kozak FC, a nice scope and a whole bunch of pellets. 
I just shot this one group at 53 yards prior to doing the FT course. Could almost certainly do better but it's somewhere in the neighborhood of .5-.75"ctc. 

PXL_20210411_172748310.1619737654.jpg

group.1619737667.png

Including the tune and shipping it ended up being about a grand. Significantly less than any comparable quality bullpup-- Vulcan, Taipan, Cricket, Wildcat, etc. My theory on airguns is that you want to spend enough to get to the point where you get the features you really need and, more importantly they're more accurate than you. Once you're beyond that point the extra cash you're spending yields diminishing marginal returns.