Zbroia kozak Bullpup

So not very happy??........if you are talking to me ? I am Very happy with mine, I had to drill vent hole, & replaced indexer, it is really accurate at the distance I have now, while I had it apart I had the stock hydro dipped in GATOR, I just want to tame down the sound..I wouldn't mind having another 22 cal w/longer barrel & threaded baffle,

Taipan is the best in UA. Good luck!

First off I think there may be 5 or 6 Taipan's in .177 in the USA so, even tough the OP specifically asked about the Zbroia, your comment means little in this case. Do you, or did you own both the Taipan and the Zbroia? I have owned both in .22 and here is what I can tell you about them.

1)Zbroia is WAY more comfortable for ME to shoot being a "semi-bullpup" with forward cocking lever.

2)The Zbroia is more balanced for me

3)The accuracy is the same on both for me. (Both single hole at 25yds with jsb's)

4)Quality appears to be about equal but finish is a bit "cleaner" on the Taipan. I did have an issue with the mag indexer arm on my Zbroia but about 6 hrs after an email to the company I got a reply asking for my address so that they could send another one to me.

5)The Taipan is a bit quieter in stock form to me

6)Taipan is over 33% more in initial cost ($800 vs $1249)

6) I still own the Zbroia

I own Zbroia Kozak in 177 and I love mine. I've had it for almost a year now and overall I would recommend it:

Positives: Great accuracy, quality materials, good balance.

I would recommend standard version over short one, as bigger barrel and longer shroud are better balanced and more quiter.

Joe Brancato is official US importer and he has versions with 1/2-20 UNF threads on barrel end and buffles that accept additional LDC.

Back in the spring early summer this year I could shoot at my property, before a drastic construction was done by city officials, that removed all trees & vegetation around my property, I had 2 acres to shoot on, now no more , but one of my area's was 30 yrds & I could put 10 shots/a mag full in a dime size sticker with the Zbroia Kozak /22 cal , , so yes it is a accurate air rifle actually it is more accurate than I am , I don't shoot very much anymore, I have a bad left shoulder, but still have AIRGUNITIS

2 days ago , I went to give one of my best friends a hand hooking up a stereo, so I loaded 3 mags w/Jsb 18.1 = 30 shots, he was shooting buds off of small trees, & various other target @ about 30 yds + 1 sparrow, he never missed a shot , & could hardly believe the Zbroia kozak was that accurate, well now he believes..BTW, he is way better shooter than me..