Zbroia Kozak 177 arrived today

yes there is room for improve it, the moderator is the same as the previous pic of the new model, the only thing that has to be done is to turn a new adaptor to clear the air tube and make another "can" shorter shoroud tube, end cap and wrap some sound damping material around, keeping in mind the filling port, as the dust cover is a screw in one and needs clrearance to reveal the hole, or make a new one that just twist a 1/4 or 1/2 turn with a hole to expose the filling port.

All good on my side, I been shooting with chweap Gamo pellets (15.43 gr) aand for my surprise, it shoots also well with it, had a few flyers but @ 25 m groupped well, I still waiting for the gears for my little lathe to start on a new shroud and silencer but they are still stuck in customs backlog for 2 months already!!! Also waiting on the supplier for the 180cc airtube, they are waiting for a new shippment to arrive, and on your side Ramjet66? have you manage to shoot some more with yours? Is the weather got better there?

"airgunmonkey"All good on my side, I been shooting with chweap Gamo pellets (15.43 gr) aand for my surprise, it shoots also well with it, had a few flyers but @ 25 m groupped well, I still waiting for the gears for my little lathe to start on a new shroud and silencer but they are still stuck in customs backlog for 2 months already!!! Also waiting on the supplier for the 180cc airtube, they are waiting for a new shippment to arrive, and on your side Ramjet66? have you manage to shoot some more with yours? Is the weather got better there?......AGM, yes I did get a chance to go outside last Saturday, we had a heatwave =52 degrees, I shot 10 mags Jsb 18's @ 30 yds /dime sized sale stickers. when I am above about 120 bar it is accurate, but drops about 4 to 5 inchs low, I still don't have a full tank of air , can fill to 200 bar for 10 accurate shots , was getting 12 -13 before , no I have bot tried backing off the H/spring yet. it got really cold again & I have been having problems w/ my waste oil heater acting up =quit working , so no heat in shop , no work in shop, hopfully I can get the Heater straigtened out , & play again , thanks for the reply , have a good one, roger PS , I forgot to mention , I shot 1 mag=10 shots of CPHP's, 4 shots were right on & some were close & a couple of flyers..

"shutik"I've cut up old cotton t-shirt and wrapped monocore LDC with it in two places, secured it with painters tape and put it back into the shroud.
Now my sound meter registers only 60db.
Also got crosman brown box 7.9 pellets, very accurate with these. Shutik, I was guessing you were up to something, does the shroud just spin off or are there screws holding ? how many layers of T shirt wraps did you do ? thanks for reply , roger

"RAMJET66"
"shutik"I've cut up old cotton t-shirt and wrapped monocore LDC with it in two places, secured it with painters tape and put it back into the shroud.
Now my sound meter registers only 60db.
Also got crosman brown box 7.9 pellets, very accurate with these. Shutik, I was guessing you were up to something, does the shroud just spin off or are there screws holding ? how many layers of T shirt wraps did you do ? thanks for reply , roger...............ok I took off the shroud, just need to know how many wraps to do ?

e1aa8f3039f206d60bc2a82139001ef4.jpg

de7c6a34e4ab50d7bd5214cf33a32a8e.jpg

I also engaged my friend to make me thread adapter for 1/2 - 20 LDC.

Just have to get m12x1mm tap and figure out what diameter should be thru hole.

"shutik"
e1aa8f3039f206d60bc2a82139001ef4.jpg

de7c6a34e4ab50d7bd5214cf33a32a8e.jpg

I also engaged my friend to make me thread adapter for 1/2 - 20 LDC.
Just have to get m12x1mm tap and figure out what diameter should be thru hole......hi Shutik, did you get the adapter threaded inside yet ? & are you planning on using the original shroud ? or just the barrel & Ldc , I am very interested in your progress , thanks , roger