Zbroia Kozak 177 arrived today

"airgunmonkey"
"RAMJET66"
"airgunmonkey"You guys are correct, my has a 450mm barrel in .22 cal 44j, the shorter version which is the .177 cal has 330mmm barrel 22.5j, both threaded with a M10/1 thread, the shroud has no thread, it's secure by the moderator that screws on the barrel, I found that my is not back yard friendly. For the next gen for 2018 they're lauching the rifles with threaded 1/2" UNF LW barrels, which I don't see why as their own barrels are very good, accurate out of the box. Maybe to increase sales and popularity???
Down here in SA, they cost the same as the Kral Puncher Breaker, which I have one as well, if I had to choose now in buying the Kral or the Zbroia, I would go for the Zbroia.
Unfortunetly the suppiler dow here in SA, only brought the .22 cal and not .177.
The .177 cal would be a great gun for ratting on the farm.... AGMonkey, so do you have the Long or Short 22 cal ? I am guessing you have the long being that it is shooting the High Fps ? I almost purch a 22 cal last nite , (regular) but if there is a longer version that shoots high 900' , that is the one I want, it can always be tuned down, or shoot heavy pellets, thanks, R

When I bought my, there wasonly 3 versions available, the .177 cal, .22 cal (bullpup) and the Hortitia .22 cal (full lenght rifle)
My is th bullpup or semi bullpup as I would call, it's 805mm (+/- 31.1/2"), the .177 is 710mm (28")
Here is a link:
https://zbroia.ua/en/produktsiia-kompanii-zbroia/pnevmaticheskie-vintovki/zbroia-pnevmaticheskaia-vintovka-pcp-kozak-compact.
You can get the .22 cal in 44j
66666666665.......Thank you AGmonkey, I am waiting for the next shipment to come in, hopefully the longer 22 cal B/P, roger

"RAMJET66"I just Purchased a Gray 22 cal from Tony @ TT, hopefully I will receive it by Friday,i can't wait to try it... roger
Nice, congrats. I am sure you will like the rifle, I also have the grey one. i suggest that you try the rifle straight out of the box, shoot a few pellets as it is, you will be impressed with it,
my I shot as it came, my first thought were, WOW, took me literally less than 2 minutes to zero my scope @ 25m, after that I just gave a good wipe as there was a bit of grease material all over the out side of the barrel and action, thats all, I am still shooting as it was when I received.

"airgunmonkey"
"RAMJET66"I just Purchased a Gray 22 cal from Tony @ TT, hopefully I will receive it by Friday,i can't wait to try it... roger
Nice, congrats. I am sure you will like the rifle, I also have the grey one. i suggest that you try the rifle straight out of the box, shoot a few pellets as it is, you will be impressed with it,
my I shot as it came, my first thought were, WOW, took me literally less than 2 minutes to zero my scope @ 25m, after that I just gave a good wipe as there was a bit of grease material all over the out side of the barrel and action, thats all, I am still shooting as it was when I received.............. AGM thanks for your help, at least I think, anyway, it is yours & shutik;s fault that I just had to have one, have a great one , roger

"RAMJET66"
"airgunmonkey"
my I shot as it came, my first thought were, WOW, took me literally less than 2 minutes to zero my scope @ 25m, after that I just gave a good wipe as there was a bit of grease material all over the out side of the barrel and action, thats all, I am still shooting as it was when I received.............. AGM thanks for your help, at least I think, anyway, it is yours & shutik;s fault that I just had to have one, have a great one , roger

Hahaha, yes, I take the heat on this one, but if you like it, I will be happy as much as you!!
let us know how you found the rifle performance, post pics if you can as well. I can tell you, money well spent!!
Congrats.
Marcos

"airgunmonkey"
"RAMJET66"
"airgunmonkey"
Hahaha, yes, I take the heat on this one, but if you like it, I will be happy as much as you!!
let us know how you found the rifle performance, post pics if you can as well. I can tell you, money well spent!!
Congrats.
Marcos
thanks Marco, I am hoping that we are both Really Happy, , I am not sure if this pic will show here or if I can post it without getting in trouble for doing it (if needed MODS feel free to delete), roger... PS it is mine , I have a tracking # , but it is not @ ups yet

"airgunmonkey"That's is exactly like mine. it shoots very well with JSB's 18.13gr pellets, dead on, it should be around 900's + fps. Nice balanced rifle, mag a breeze to load.
let us know how it goes when you get it. Agm , will do, I don't know if you can see the test shot crony results , (click on pic hold down control button & push the + (plus ) button to enlarge as much as you want to enlarge) it is only shooting mid 800's which leads me to think I have the short version & you have the long version, & that is the reason I held off buying it last week, I wanted the long version shooting FPS like yours, roger 

can't really see the card, but for the pic looks the same as my, it should say on the left hand side of the breech block 44j. When I bought mine, the supplier told me that the gun shoots around 860fps, which I would be happy with that but when I tested, is doing 910fps with the 18's with no adjustments. Shutik's one in .177 is shooting within 800's 10gr pellets

"BigTinBoat"
"RAMJET66"1 st shot = 851 fps # 25 = 828 fps , it is on the white slip of calculator paper on the right
Sounds like you have the 44J version, but it's turned down a bit. 18.1's at 850 is 29FPE which is 39.3J so way to high for the 30J gun.....Thanks BigTin, I hope that is true , appreciate the info

"airgunmonkey"Agree with BigTinBoat, may they tuned down for advertizing the accuracy(just maybe) on paper as they are shown a 5 shot group, wait and see when you get the gun, as I said, my supplier also told me the was shooting at 860 and wasn't, it's 910fps. Just test it when you get, you will smile.
My guess is they just shot it as it came from the box, no adjusting of the HS at all. When I bought my Mutant from them there was no adjustment made at all. If there was it was done my someone who did not have a clue as it was wasting air like crazy. I wound up backing out the hammer spring, keeping the same velocity but almost doubling my shot count. I could tell when I first shot the gun (by the sound) that is was wasting air.