Zbroia Kozak 177 arrived today

I have the 44j version in semi bulpup, I tuned down on the hammer spring as was shooting too hot and too loud, when I got the gun was shooting 15's @ 995fps, which was way to fast, now I get 40+ shots per fill, from 210 bar to 130 bar, i think still can do better with few more adjustments and when the barrel is well leaded in and reg set the I can see the real potential of it, as I said, so far it's areally nice rifle. I guess the long version that you guys are talking about is the Zbroia Hortitia?

"airgunmonkey"I have the 44j version in sami bulpup, I tuned down on the hammer spring as was shooting too hot and too loud, when I got the gun was shooting 15's @ 995fps, which was way to fast, now I get 40+ shots per fill, from 210 bar to 130 bar, i think still can do better with few more adjustments and when the barrel is well leaded in and reg set the I can see the real potential of it, as I said, so far it's areally nice rifle. I guess the long version that you guys are talking about is the Zbroia Hortitia? Thank you, I don't even know what the long version is, never knew about till now, are you going to install a LDC ? if so please post info, again thank , you

I made myself, no threads on the shroud, its a slip on that slides over the existing shroud, that's for now, I am busy designing another shroud with a silencer attached.
The stock shroud has a moderator but doesn't do the job to me, I have odered some material and just have to turn the spacers and baffles, end caps and so on, will try different set ups and see what's works best. again I tried to upload pics but nothing. Now I am really looking in getting the .177 cal, it seems like also nice. I will wait untill the original poster of the thread give some more insight of his experience with it.

"airgunmonkey"I made myself, no threads on the shroud, its a slip on that slides over the existing shroud, that's for now, I am busy designing another shroud with a silencer attached.
The stock shroud has a moderator but doesn't do the job to me, I have odered some material and just have to turn the spacers and baffles, end caps and so on, will try different set ups and see what's works best. again I tried to upload pics but nothing. Now I am really looking in getting the .177 cal, it seems like also nice. I will wait untill the original poster of the thread give some more insight of his experience with it.
Do you know what the thread is on barrel?

e46458d3cacc178f59704f0e772d3566.jpg

It is metric thread. Thread pitch is 1mm between threads. Same diameter as standard. So my guess M20 thread.

Shroud does OK job at muffling sound, but not whisper quite like FX Impact extended telescoping shroud, but better then FX impact telescoping shroud collapsed.

"BigTinBoat"Roger - based on AGM's results with the long, I would think that coming from the factory the short BP would be getting about 800fps with the 15.9's (that would be right on the advertised 30J)
If sure if you are able to adjust the regulator the power could be increased if needed. thanks Thanks Bigtin, but I guess I am still confused , as Airgunmonkey stated that he has the semi bullpup, & his is shooting more FPS, so is there a long & short Bullpup ? , sorry for all of the questions just want to get my info correct, as I am really interested in this B/P, roger

42988dda1f9740ae91272c54d6867a07.jpg

Here is the action taken out of the stock with spring pre-load adjuster shown. It locks in place with grub screw.
9ca5df49619c08edc952cae671f25af8.jpg

This is trigger linkage. Although it is adjustable and smooth, I can't really tell when second stage is about to let go. it can be made very light, but seems to not have exactly same position of release. Maybe I'm not used to it yet.
17f417f5711534eb46dac5efd7858438.jpg

"RAMJET66"
"shutik"Roger, there are two versions of this semi-bullpup. One is short and another is long. Long version is 4 inches longer and has longer tube and longer barrel and more power. Ok thank you Shutik, thanks for clearing that up , I suppose there is a $$ difference between the 2 also ?, roger
On the foreign sites I was looking at I think it was like 25 rubles or Euro difference (can't remember which)

Also that looks like M10x1 thread, same as a Sumatra I believe.

"BigTinBoat"
You are probably right, I will ask manufacture about it.

From my discussion with manufacture I've discovered that they started making longer models with LW barrels that have standard 1/2 - 20 UNF threads on the end. They offer 450mm and 550mm LW barrels.
They also added walnut stock.
3fc60d3b6df723261ca467e28935c8e3.jpg

"shutik"
"BigTinBoat"
You are probably right, I will ask manufacture about it.
From my discussion with manufacture I've discovered that they started making longer models with LW barrels that have standard 1/2 - 20 UNF threads on the end. They offer 450mm and 550mm LW barrels.
They also added walnut stock.
3fc60d3b6df723261ca467e28935c8e3.jpg
While the thought of a LW barrel on the gun is good (as a selling point) I think the longer barrel ruins the look (if not the function) of the gun. They probably realize that just purchasing barrels from LW will make them more $$ in the long run.

I'm guessing you have roots in the Ukraine? If you do please keep us up to date, I'm real close to pulling the trigger on one of these.

"BigTinBoat"I'm guessing you have roots in the Ukraine? If you do please keep us up to date, I'm real close to pulling the trigger on one of these.
Yes, I've immigrated from Ukraine long time ago, I communicate with the manufacturer in Ukrainian.

But as of now the only way to import these into USA is thru Netherlands retailer, who only import short versions. I believe Talontunes got few from them and might have few available in 177 and 22.

You guys are correct, my has a 450mm barrel in .22 cal 44j, the shorter version which is the .177 cal has 330mmm barrel 22.5j, both threaded with a M10/1 thread, the shroud has no thread, it's secure by the moderator that screws on the barrel, I found that my is not back yard friendly. For the next gen for 2018 they're lauching the rifles with threaded 1/2" UNF LW barrels, which I don't see why as their own barrels are very good, accurate out of the box. Maybe to increase sales and popularity???
Down here in SA, they cost the same as the Kral Puncher Breaker, which I have one as well, if I had to choose now in buying the Kral or the Zbroia, I would go for the Zbroia.
Unfortunetly the suppiler dow here in SA, only brought the .22 cal and not .177.
The .177 cal would be a great gun for ratting on the farm.

Very nice looking rifle. There’s a lot to like here. Looks, ergos, price point, etc. I guess for me I would just want to know about quality, how good the barrel and regulator are, and how serviceable it is. Do other regs fit it? Like Huma, etc. 

Congrats on the new arrival. I think I too will keep a close eye on this thread. 

Also, I visited the store website and they seem to “have” different brands like Daystate, lots of them, only most rifles are “Temporarily out of Stock” just thought that was weird.