Zbroia Kozak 177 arrived today

"BigTinBoat"
"RAMJET66"I removed the stock yesterday, to straighten the cocking lever, which is only a very temporary fix , it is very thin , I hope the new ones when they get here, are improved .. anyway I decided to turn the H/S tension down, as it is shootin close to 900 w Jsb 18 .34's so I marked it with a sharpie, & backed it out 2 full turns, & the stock would not go back on with the mounting holes, ( with the H/s tensioner backed out , it was hitting the the wood )so I got a dremel & started removing the wood for the back screw hole to line up, but there is not a lot that can be removed, as it is close to the brass thread , so I ended up turning the H/S back in a 1/2 turn to even get the stock back on , so it l;ooks like I am stuck with the H/S setting that still uses way too much air, but I still like the gun , will like it even better if & when I receive the New cocking lever..

you should be able to just take a coil off the spring and turn the adjuster back in a bit.....duh I never thought of that, thanks BigTin , but I think I would rather find another spring to try instead of experimenting on the stock one..

"jarmstrong"the vent hole modification is working-put another 500 rounds through it and mag advance system is still working
this is the longest my rifle has worked since I received it. Happy,Happy,Happy
mine is the 22 cal 40 joule compact reg is set to 115 bar and I shorten the hammer spring about 1/4"
shoots 16grain AA 765 fps 60 shots per fill. Could go faster but I wanted it tuned down . great accuracy
.............Jarmstrong, sounds like you are where you want to be, I would like to get mine to shoot around 800 -820, = use less air, mine is accurate, just uses too much air, & bends the cocking arm...

"jarmstrong"I can turn the reg up a little and easily get 800-820 fps
I strongly suggest that you get the vent hole drilled to prevent bending the cocking arm(the magazine advance lever)....... ok,Thanks, Jarmstrong, I will try to do that the coming weekend ( busy w/other projects right now) , I just switched back to a couple of jacked up P-rods to tide me over for now, would defintly like to know what size & where to get a lighter spring to try..

"jarmstrong"I used the [email protected] e-mail and I attached a photo of the broken part
​Andrey is the man who handled all my requests
​takes close to 2 weeks for parts to get to me
you might request another hammer spring that you could modify
I've used the same email to communicate with Andy. Just be aware of 7 hours time difference between EST time.

"shutik"
"jarmstrong"I used the [email protected] e-mail and I attached a photo of the broken part
​Andrey is the man who handled all my requests
​takes close to 2 weeks for parts to get to me
you might request another hammer spring that you could modify
I've used the same email to communicate with Andy. Just be aware of 7 hours time difference between EST time......... hi Shutik, did you ever get a a moderator installed on your Zbroia ?

I just found out that Joe Brancato will be official importer and dealer for Zbroia company. 

He will have parts as well.

I was trying to get 450 mm barrel ordered for my Kozak, as well as updated buffles with thread for external moderator. Joe took time to understand exactly what I need and gave me price right away.

He is discusding Zbroia on Facebook (PCP airguns and accessories) group.

"shutik"I just found out that Joe Brancato will be official importer and dealer for Zbroia company. 
He will have parts as well.
I was trying to get 450 mm barrel ordered for my Kozak, as well as updated buffles with thread for external moderator. Joe took time to understand exactly what I need and gave me price right away.
He is discusding Zbroia on Facebook (PCP airguns and accessories) group..........Shutik, are you getting the 450mm barrel ? if so, can I ask how much ? also were you getting the larger air reservoir ? thanks , roger