Zbroia Kharkiv - Ukraine

I think buying Zbroia products now supports their airgun business in a time of need. I like that.

Not really. They won't be making/shipping anything for quite a while and anything you buy won't help them. You will be buying from a retailer that already paid Zbroia for the product. You won't be doing anything for them.

Given the current state of Kharkiv after the invasion I am having 2nd thoughts on buying a Sapsan due to long term parts availability. I would like to support them but do not want to get stuck with something I can not get replacement parts for. Is this a realistic worry?

Have you attempted to contact the company or one of their distributors to ask?

I ordered O rings before this war started. I had to email them, then had to wire money to the Ukraine via Wise Transfer. I had my order within 3 weeks (east coast US). I love my Zbroia. It's been very reliable, very accurate. But if I were in the market for a new airgun today, it may sway my purchase.

Save some money my friend. O-rings are nothing special, you can measure what you need and order a lifetime supply (50 of each) here in the USA for well under $50.

If you need help there's lots of members here to help you.

Zbroia isn't going to have any product to sell because the war kind of disrupts that. I think it is safe to assume that they don't have a warehouse full of product to sell and if they did have it they can't access it. A very important part of the supply chain is to have product. Buying more guns from dealers is not going to prompt Zbroia to make more product / income because they can't. Any supply chain regarding them is non existent. Buy one just don't get on a high horse thinking you are helping a Ukrainian business stay afloat.

If you want to help there are ways to do that.

I ordered O rings before this war started. I had to email them, then had to wire money to the Ukraine via Wise Transfer. I had my order within 3 weeks (east coast US). I love my Zbroia. It's been very reliable, very accurate. But if I were in the market for a new airgun today, it may sway my purchase.

Save some money my friend. O-rings are nothing special, you can measure what you need and order a lifetime supply (50 of each) here in the USA for well under $50.

If you need help there's lots of members here to help you.

I needed a magazine, another fill probe and wanted an O ring rebuild kit. After an exhaustive search online there is no specific information about O ring ID, OD, thickness that I could find. Ordered one complete O ring set (for $12) so I can get correct measurements and purchase extras at a much cheaper price.

If you know of a site with the O ring specifics, please share it. It would help me and others to find accurate replacements. 

I needed a magazine, another fill probe and wanted an O ring rebuild kit. After an exhaustive search online there is no specific information about O ring ID, OD, thickness that I could find. Ordered one complete O ring set (for $12) so I can get correct measurements and purchase extras at a much cheaper price.

If you know of a site with the O ring specifics, please share it. It would help me and others to find accurate replacements.

Are the ones you ordered labeled for size?

They will be metric and the size will be ID x width. Buna 70

I don't know of a site that lists specific sizes for your gun.

Zbroia isn't going to have any product to sell because the war kind of disrupts that. I think it is safe to assume that they don't have a warehouse full of product to sell and if they did have it they can't access it. A very important part of the supply chain is to have product. Buying more guns from dealers is not going to prompt Zbroia to make more product / income because they can't. Any supply chain regarding them is non existent. Buy one just don't get on a high horse thinking you are helping a Ukrainian business stay afloat.

If you want to help there are ways to do that.

My opinion has as much value as yours, let’s leave it at that.

Gentlemen, keep the topic on air powered shooting sports and equipment. The constant devolution into politics is not welcome.

Take the high road and do not respond to another post that goes political. You are not going to solve any problem, anywhere in the world by arguing on an Airgun forum. You only risk damage to your privilege and damage to the forum. It is not worth the outcome to thump your chest and fight over ideas.

Air powered shooting sports. That is the reason we are here.

Reactions: Ezana4CE
some of the most reliable airguns are made right here in USA…buy em. 

Jefferson state

1f605.svg
1f605.svg

I needed a good laugh this morning ty..

Good for u…but why do u find it funny?