• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Zboria Kozak 550 .22 Impressed!!

Hi All,

Just wanted to share some thoughts on the Zboria Kozak 550 I picked up a few weeks back...

It is an absolute bargain for the price point....Mine is .22 and is shooting the 18 grain at dead on 900 for about 90 shots (can be filled to 300 bar for more shots but I fill to about 260 bar give or take)...

It has one of the best regulators I have seen....Very low extreme spread and a standard deviation better than many guns costing twice as much (or more!!).

Fit and finish is top notch and the trigger while it won't match say a Veteran or Crown it is very nice and smooth with a good clean second stage break and a nice defined first stage stop....

Hammer spring is easily adjustable (have to remove the stock but very easy to do).

Gun is quiet as is but does have a 1/2 UNF adapter built in and I slapped a DonnyFL Tanto on it and it is just a click of the hammer now....

One hole groups at 30 yards and we'll under half inch at 50.

Damn impressed overall!!

16041627065754548397516828047432.1604162804.jpg

16041628112734662627662668101998.1604162839.jpg

And FYI Guys and Gals....Charlie (Georgia Airguns) is a dealer for these as well....He has a nice tune he has come up with as well as doing a bit of work on the stock so the hammer spring can be externally adjusted....

I believe he gets them up to around 960 + with the 18 grain and just as accurate.....

So if you own one or thinking of picking one up Charlie can either do the tune on your current gun or at the time of purchase and like all his work you know it will be done flawlessly...

Yeah, Charlie did the tune on my son’s FC550 and it’s somewhere around 955fps with the 18.13gr. He never touched the reg. or hammer spring, he just opened it up to let it breathe better. My son absolutely loves his Zbroia. You about covered it all but another nice feature is that it shoots almost every slug and pellet we’ve tried accurately. Impressive gun and for the money it’s a steal. 
Stoti