• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Zboria Kozack Tactical

I received this pup from Charlie at Georgia Airguns on Saturday. I've got about 300 rounds through it so far. This gun is fantastic. 925 with 18 grain 950 with 16 and 990 with 14.3 cheap crosman hollow points. Accuracy is 1/4 inch with the jsb and 1/2 inch with the crosmans at 50 yds. 50 shots from 270 bar to 130 bar. The stock fits like a glove. Very good ergos. Charlie goes through these guns and tunes them well. The fit and finish is exellet. Mine has the gray colored stock. Once these guns catch on I think we'll see quite a following. I've had several high end guns over the years and this one is right at the top. I'll try to strech her out to 100 if the wind cooperates here in Kansas yeah right. Thanks Charlie.

I'll have to get kid to help with pics.. I'm 65 and a retired bulldozer operator. Not to computer literate. Charlie's site has pics look under new stuff. The tactical is actually what I consider a semi bullpup very comfy and puts the cocking lever in front of your face, easy to operate without dismounting gun. Cocking is butter smooth trigger is 8 ounces on the trigger gauge.

Bob Thanks for sharing you thoughts alot of us addicts are curious about the zeboria haha. Once they show you how to load the pics it's not to bad but I honestly think alot of us had a learning curve in the beginning haha. I know I did at first. 

I believe intenseaty was going to help walk you step by step if you are interested lol. If not we are glad to have you 👍