Zan slugs rat control (the best daytime rat video on YouTube)

@VermincontrolScotland Well that’s some sort of introduction! I liked it. A few repeat shots were thrown in there, but damn that was satisfying to watch. Good shooting. What type of gun were your shooting? What sort of scope cam are you running?

Welcome to AGN. Considering that you posted your video in the correct forum, it appears that you’ve either been lurking for a while or you’ve gone over the rules. Either way looks like you will fit in just fine. 

@VermincontrolScotland Well that’s some sort of introduction! I liked it. A few repeat shots were thrown in there, but damn that was satisfying to watch. Good shooting. What type of gun were your shooting? What sort of scope cam are you running?

Welcome to AGN. Considering that you posted your video in the correct forum, it appears that you’ve either been lurking for a while or you’ve gone over the rules. Either way looks like you will fit in just fine.

Good morning 

Ill be uploading more every week!!

Professional pest controller in the UK,Scotland.

Shooting rats, squirrels rabbits with air rifles, that task is part of my job. Been in this type of work for 16 year!! 

Ill be going through this section and watching all others content!!

The kit I am using is as below 

Theoben rapid mk1
Hawke sidewinder 6x24-56
Death grip tripod
PBIR-M @pbirilluminations
Eagle vision gopro adapter
Go pro hero 7
Zan projectiles slugs