• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

ZAN Slugs Accuracy * Check out this group! *

Hey guys. I got some slugs to test from ZAN Projectiles. Great product. fast shipping. 

Here are two five shot groups I shot for my video. Dime size groups at 43 yards with my M3 on the 18.1gr tune. No slug barrel or slug power kit. Just a stock 700mm barrel with the factory 18.1gr tune. ..the 30.5gr .22 slugs.

That's the first time I have shot slugs that actually grouped...so I'm very impressed. There were no flyers, that target to the right was there before I started. The uncut clip will be in my video. Great job ZAN!!! -Nate at Airgun Channel 

20210912_093423.1631465772.jpg

20210912_093442.1631465792.jpg

That is a good start anyway. I have shot many a group like that with slugs at 30 to 50 yards only to be disappointed at 100 by 2 and 2.5 inch groups.

Still a few others NSA 36gr and VK 34gr slugs in .25, with a slug A liner, did .5 inch three shot groups at 100 yards on a regular basis. Three shots because the wind changes so fast it would mess up any five shot groups I tried.

I shot over five hundred slugs before I got the tune just right.

This stuff can be frustrating for sure. So, I have my fingers crossed for your longer range targets.

That is a good start anyway. I have shot many a group like that with slugs at 30 to 50 yards only to be disappointed at 100 by 2 and 2.5 inch groups.

Still a few others NSA 36gr and VK 34gr slugs in .25, with a slug A liner, did .5 inch three shot groups at 100 yards on a regular basis. Three shots because the wind changes so fast it would mess up any five shot groups I tried.

I shot over five hundred slugs before I got the tune just right.

This stuff can be frustrating for sure. So, I have my fingers crossed for your longer range targets.

Yup. I've lost count of the tight 50 yard groups which were at the same time horrible at 100.