ZAN Projectiles - ELR slugs in .22 and .25 AVAILABLE SOON!!!

We are happy to say that we can finally offer you the option of extreme long shooting with the right tool.

.22 caliber slug will weigh 35 grains and a .25 caliber slug will weigh 44 grains.
The box will contain 200 pieces at a very reasonable price.

These should be in production in a month.

ELR.png

Last edited:
Are those more accurate?
It depends, only the manufacturer or the people that tested may know and will certainly be only aproximate values wich may vary with distance and velocity. The most accurate since there is no real 3D model standard for this type of slug that I know of is drag coefficient which is what for example lapua or hornady is using right now and testing for each specific projectile shape.

Here is an example of different but aproximate shapes bc curves.

Wind Drift for Slugs – We Need to Replace the G1 Drag Model
HAM-Model-with-BCs-5881106.jpg

https://hardairmagazine.com/ham-columns/wind-drift-for-slugs-we-need-to-replace-the-g1-drag-model/
Hard Air Magazine

It depends, only the manufacturer or the people that tested may know and will certainly be only aproximate values wich may vary with distance and velocity. The most accurate since there is no real 3D model standard for this type of slug that I know of is drag coefficient which is what for example lapua or hornady is using right now and testing for each specific projectile shape.

View attachment 443734

https://hardairmagazine.com/ham-columns/wind-drift-for-slugs-we-need-to-replace-the-g1-drag-model/
Hard Air Magazine
I'm gonna have to read this later today, thank you.

View attachment 443734

Hard Air Magazine
Great info, ty!

We are happy to say that we can finally offer you the option of extreme long shooting with the right tool.

.22 caliber slug will weigh 35 grains and a .25 caliber slug will weigh 44 grains.
The box will contain 200 pieces at a very reasonable price.

These should be in production in a month.

View attachment 443604
Nice. Looking forward to seeing these.

Is this ELR slug ment for target shooting? I guess it Will work great on pray also, but as its no Hollowpoint i guess it Will have a bigger "pass through " ?
They are designed with target shooting in mind. But you will be able to hunt also, as with rim fire bullet without HP for example. Yes penetration will big, but no expansion.