ZAN Lead free slug range

Hello Guys,

Let me introduce the first lead free slugs on the market in .22 and .25 caliber.

.25 caliber in 22 grains and 15 grains in .22 caliber

Slugs are oriented on short to medium ranges, lighter weight(due to material) yields higher muzzle speeds to lead, and offers deep penetration.

Some are limited to shooting but mostly hunting with lead projectiles. They are not meant as a substitute to more superior lead, but a good getaway for some.

In the line is also .177 which we are still in testing process.

They are available at our website, but very soon also with others.

Lead free airgun slugs .22 .25.jpg

Kind regards,
Žan Šude

This explains why my crystal ball showed a new set of FX liners designed to handle 100% harder lead free slugs without losing a bunch of energy due to friction. While I save up for those, I’ll convince the rats in my yard to don some little leather jackets to reduce the likelihood of passthroughs. Finally, my fingers would like to know what’s in these slugs in addition to what’s not in them. Cause if it’s plutonium, I’ll stick with the lead.

This is very cool. While I LOVE my lead offerings of all sorts and brands this is unarguably the future for the better. Lead is toxic. Fact. There is no undoing or reversing it's damaging effects to humans and animals. Fact. Is it unfortunate.....Hell yes. Can we find a better way? Yes. This is the beginning of it. While it may be rejected by some in our realm, there are those who will embrace it (myself included) for a safer, healthier, EXTENDED🤞shooting experience as we age into our "Golden Years" while avoiding neurological damage from toxicity. Wash your hands shooters.....The only ones that should be eating lead are on the other side of our reticles....🧐👉💥💀..........👏😂

Props to ZAN Projectiles for being a leader in innovation and taking this feat on....🙌

I am very interested in testing these out on game at various distances from Airguns I own that are at lower power levels....🤔

This is very cool. While I LOVE my lead offerings of all sorts and brands this is unarguably the future for the better. Lead is toxic. Fact. There is no undoing or reversing it's damaging effects to humans and animals. Fact. Is it unfortunate.....Hell yes. Can we find a better way? Yes. This is the beginning of it. While it may be rejected by some in our realm, there are those who will embrace it (myself included) for a safer, healthier, EXTENDED🤞shooting experience as we age into our "Golden Years" while avoiding neurological damage from toxicity. Wash your hands shooters.....The only ones that should be eating lead are on the other side of our reticles....🧐👉💥💀..........👏😂

Props to ZAN Projectiles for being a leader in innovation and taking this feat on....🙌

I am very interested in testing these out on game at various distances from Airguns I own that are at lower power levels....🤔
The pros and cons of the toxicity of lead are as toxic as the subject itself.
The discussion is controversial as politics, religion, and $ex.
I've got my finger on this one to check how much the blood pressure and pulse go up.

If one were to gauge how neurotic people drive or Black Friday sales events then I'd say it is too late.
The damage is done.:)