• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Youtube

YouTube/Facebook/Google own your mind and all your thoughts now whether you like it or not, and you agreed to this via their terms of use. Go ahead and try it...think of something, anything: A new car, getting a dog, diversifying your 401k, Anna Kournikova playing tennis in that tiny little skirt back in 2001. Within a day or two, you'll see ads related to that thought.

They listen, they monitor and track. Don’t kid yourself. 

Example: some time back I was looking for a backpack because mine got stolen. I mentioned this to a buddy of mine on the phone (iPhone) and then I went to Academy Sports and looked at some on display. In a short while I got hit with emails about backpacks on sale thru Amazon and other vendors. 

Coincidence? Hell NO..... 

careful boys what you speak.. 

My AigunSupremacy channel, that I try to keep exclusively for shooting sports, is getting inundated with crap. All sorts of crap, teenage stuff, transgender men putting on makeup, low income rappers, you name it. I keep selecting “don’t like this or don’t recommend this channel” to no avail.

I get constantly hit with stupid video game videos no matter how much I say "don't like this". It's annoying because it still tries to stick these things under my nose when the last time I watched a video game video was more than a year ago when I quit. On the other hand, I can watch only airgun/firearm videos for five months and still not get many airgun/firearm videos in my recommended section. Then I'll (out of curiosity) watch one of those random videos that you get once in a while on your home page that seem interesting but really aren't and suddenly all airgun/firearm videos disappear in my recommended and I only get things related to that. Very annoying.

AK