YouTube video do you think it's a gun or scope issue?

I can't really say if t it's the gun or the scope but the scope is defective if it will not focus at 30 yards. Also grab the eyepiece and try to wiggle it. If it wiggles. mine did then it will likely not return to zero after you shoot or bump it slightly so each shot is a bit random.

My Hawke 4x12x40, UTG SWAT, Falcon Menace, and as late my USO TS 12X all have this problem. Fast focus equals a HUGE FAIL in my opinion. Warranted the USO cuz I caught it in time. Just used the o-ring trick on the rest and they are actually doing OK.

https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/groups-moving-around-maybe-your-scope-is-the-problem/?referrer=1

I know what you are going through, with the gun, as well. I am on my 3rd replacement barrel for my SK-19 been waiting for months for it. Poor QC really sucks.

I am with bio. If the scope won't focus at 30 yds then it is defective.

May I suggest you remount the scope and move both rings forward and center them between the eyepiece and the turrets and the turrets and the scope bell. Cheap scopes and especially cheap rings usually work best that way and help keep the scope tube from binding. By all means try to get that front ring away from the parallax knob.

Maybe a couple tins of pellets may help figure it out.

My entry level PC airgun was/is a Marauder. Probably my best airgun related decision so far.

I can't really say if t it's the gun or the scope but the scope is defective if it will not focus at 30 yards. Also grab the eyepiece and try to wiggle it. If it wiggles. mine did then it will likely not return to zero after you shoot or bump it slightly so each shot is a bit random.

My Hawke 4x12x40, UTG SWAT, Falcon Menace, and as late my USO TS 12X all have this problem. Fast focus equals a HUGE FAIL in my opinion. Warranted the USO cuz I caught it in time. Just used the o-ring trick on the rest and they are actually doing OK.

https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/groups-moving-around-maybe-your-scope-is-the-problem/?referrer=1

I know what you are going through, with the gun, as well. I am on my 3rd replacement barrel for my SK-19 been waiting for months for it. Poor QC really sucks.

I’m glad I read this post because I have two UTG scopes which one of them is wobbly and the other one isn’t with the fast focus. The strange thing is, the one that’s wobbly doesn’t seem to move POI But the one that isn’t hardly wobbly at all does move POI.I just wrapped some electrical tape around it for now. Mine would have to have a stack of O-rings because the gap is close to a 1/4 of an inch.The one that moves is on my fortitude and I noticed it wouldn’t hold POI this past summer when I was shooting at cicadas.

Scope, like already said.

But my OCD has to have me politely inform you that its spelled "gamo", that was making it hard to read in your video on-screen narration. 

CS sounds typical of the big "cheaper' companies, they really dont care about your gun or the warranty process. Surprised you didn't just get a new one from the start, usually they just replace them on the spot. Warranty replacements are built into the pricing of every gun sold, your gun replacement has been paid for by 100 other guys already.