• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

Your ultimate versatile set up?

16, 33, 50, or 92 fpe or anywhere inbetween depending on settings and barrel. 380mm stxsl 22 cal pellet barrel, 500m St 22 cal pellet barrel, 500mm stsxsl superior 22 cal slug/pellet barrel, 600 stx superior 30 cal pellet/slug barrel
View attachment 372413

Another form of versatility.
Packs down small. Unlimited shot count. 585fps with 14.3gr @ ten pumps

View attachment 372414

Or ~ 100 shots @ 15fpe, integrated moderator, extremely accurate. Also has carbine stock.
View attachment 372415

Not sure what kind of versatility you're looking for, but there are many kinds.
can you please tell me what the bottom pistol is? where to find it? can I get it shorter with open sights??
thank you for the pictures.. good looking toys..
thank you toasty for the heads up 😄
mark

• Love
Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
can you please tell me what the bottom pistol is? where to find it? can I get it shorter with open sights??
thank you for the pictures.. good looking toys..
thank you toasty for the heads up 😄
mark
It's a very custom 1322. Personally if I did not have it and wanted something similar I woukd buy one of the tequila guns once they are available. (just look in the pistol forum section)

My 1322 pcp has a older Kruger gun conversion that is no longer available. You can find similar kits still. But I'm not sure how similar they are. Mine is definitely shorter. I think less than an inch longer than a normal factory 1322 but has a very effective moderator in the shroud. Has a Lothar Walther barrel shortened to 7.6" and have been re-choked specifically for AA 16gr pellets. 5 shot grav mag. I also have a 6 shot rotary mag for it. Breech is hand fit, airtube is hand fit. Has marauder pistol trigger group, custom huma regulator, ect, ect.

My goals in building this were high shot count, extreme accuracy, integrated and effective moderation, and respectable power. As well as relatively small footprint. Fits in a normal pistol case. Reliable. And no moderator hanging off the end of it. It is quite heavy especially with the scope. But this really lends to stability and accuracy.

Current config.
20230713_173635_edited.jpg

Last edited:
My ultimate versatile setup is pretty simple. A Diana 48 T06 in .177. I like to plink steel targets offhand, shoot from the bench at paper, and keep the red squirrel population in check. The 48 does all of that really well. I set it up with a Hawke fixed 4X AO scope using an RWS C mount. Pulled the iron sights and installed a Dianawerk muzzle weight. It's a heavy gun, so I've recently installed QD mounts and sling. It's an accurate no-frills workhorse.

DSC01647 2.JPG

• Love
Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
My most versatile gun is my P15. Years ago some guys and myself went at these pieces of unfinished furniture over on the GTA forum. My gun has a TJ slug barrel, CAD designed internals, a lighter hammer I built to accommodate the more popular selection of non metric springs and probably some other stuff I’m forgetting. Without touching a thing, I can shoot JSB 26gr insanely accurately at 100 yards. At 75 yards and in the gun is hole cutting accurate with Hades. At 50 yards and in its hole cutting accurate with Polymags. Then still without touching a thing it’s deadly accurate out to 100 yards with a 30 and 32gr slug that are the same diameter. The toughest thing about owning the gun is always swapping scopes. Sometimes I want full blown NV and other times I want a standard scope then clip on my NV. I have let this gun sit idle for a year at a time sometimes. But when I get it out to shoot it, I’m always hopping around with the projectiles and scopes. I own 4 guns that are sold on the premise of how versatile they are. They aren’t crap compared to my P15. I don’t have to exchange barrels, probes and mags. Then play with the reg, knobs and wheels. But, I had to build this gun.

IMG_4404.png

IMG_2916.png

My travel situation consist of moving from one location to another taking care of clients estates mainly coastal San Diego. I use a small cargo van to carry my supplies to clients and for the occational 2-3 state road trips in which my gun goes with me. I don't have my own place so storage is limited, often leaving my current brocock bantam 22 at a friends place with property to shoot at. So far, my shooting is plinking, pesting ground squirels with occational small game.