• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Other Your Top 3 From Talon Tunes

When I purchased my Veteran from TT, Tony included a air fitting I would need to fill the Vet without even discussing it. My other Veteran was purchased from another vendor, did not include the extra fitting to air it up. So NO he's not like every other vendor. On of the best , if not the best place to purchase from.

Got my Vet 2, U2 and V3 from TT delivered as requested. Like mentioned above, Tony called after each order was placed to see how I wanted my rifles set up. The Vet 2 Tac is indeed the smoothest action of all 3. I think the knob on the lever could be a little higher as I tend to bump it easily with my trigger knuckle when bringing the right hand in. Minor gripe! It is also the only one I haven't felt the need to moderate .
Yeah. I bump my knuckle on the lever too from time to time but aa i continue to use it, it happens less and less. I agree also with no need for any additional moderation. A very quiet shooting rifle!