• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Your Shot Count .22 RAW 1000X Chassis

I am getiing 36 shots on full fill down to regulator. Might be a few more or a few less but that's solid ballpark. I read where it's supposed to be 50 online. Have been told by forum sponsor that was for the 'H" model as it was not tuned as hot but they just neglected to change the shot count with the high power version. My higher math says I am getting 25% fewer shots than advertised.

I have done nothing to change the factory tune and don't plan to. I am shooting Hades and they are the same weight as the Diabolo. I don't think that could make the difference between the advertised shot count and the real life count. Maybe so! Just want to know what to expect as the rifle is less than a month old and if it's defective in some way it's going back.

If you can believe what you read and see, Martin, at the factory, is responsible for inspecting and approving every gun before it is sent to the distibutor. The distibutor I purchased the rifle from also inspects/tests the guns before they ship. Perhaps they in that process disturbed a setting and that's why my shot count is 25% less than advertised.

Respect your feedback. Thanks!

I have a .22 HMx LRT that I cut the spring in mine to shoot JSB 18gr @ 950fps and get between 70-80 shots. I think because you have a full factory tune shooting the 16gr Hades which I believe will make it very inefficient (pellet is too light in weight) as these were built to shoot 25gr pellets @ 950fps from Martin. You are probably shooting the Hades near the speed of sound. Try JSB 25gr or NSA 20gr slugs and see if your efficiency improves. Have you shot any ammo over a chrony? 

Factors that will make a difference for an individual caliber is the fill limit (200 bar or 250 bar), the barrel length and the FPE you are asking for. Older models I believe had a fill limit of 200 bar while newer models could go higher (250bar?). If you have a longer barrel your more efficient and will use less air than a shorter barrel configuration. Shooting higher FPE you will go thru more air. So depending on all these factors you may be right on target. And forgot to say is your air cylinder the same capacity as the rifle you are comparing your shot count to?

I have a .22 HMx LRT that I cut the spring in mine to shoot JSB 18gr @ 950fps and get between 70-80 shots. I think because you have a full factory tune shooting the 16gr Hades which I believe will make it very inefficient (pellet is too light in weight) as these were built to shoot 25gr pellets @ 950fps from Martin. You are probably shooting the Hades near the speed of sound. Try JSB 25gr or NSA 20gr slugs and see if your efficiency improves. Have you shot any ammo over a chrony?

This. your shooting a 50fpe gun with 16gr ammo. Shooting the heavier pellets you will gain shots. 12 shots or so? I'm not sure but at least half that if not more I'd guess.

Thanks, Mark. Yes, I am in the middle of extreme testing of my new .22 HM1000X Chassis. I have not shot a string long enough to drop it off the regulator yet but I have shot to +/- 50 shots shooting the JSB 25.39 Jumbo Monster Redesigned pellets at an average of about 915 fps with a consistent SD of 2 fps.

I own a .25 RAW HW1000X-LRT in walnut and get 40+ shots shooting the 33.95 grain pellets at 920 fps.

Started slug testing today with the chassis, will post an extensive testing report within the next week or so, but so far it looks very promising and is performing at least on par with my Red Wolf HP. 

230 bar for older guns have filled to 3500 psi or about 240 bar with 480 cc bottle shooting 33.95 gr at 880 to 899 reg is at 155 and am getting 45 shots this is with a 25 hm1000 x LRT older model like others have said hades is pretty light weight and are probably going super Sonic or close to it . With 25 gr pellets would be better and you should see 40 to 50 shots with a 250 bar fill depending on what the reg is set at if 250 bar is fill limit ? 

This. your shooting a 50fpe gun with 16gr ammo. Shooting the heavier pellets you will gain shots. 12 shots or so? I'm not sure but at least half that if not more I'd guess.

Dillon, that would get him close to the 50 shots as advertised or at least closer. Hope that is the issue! I don't think the HS adjuster moved when shipped.....

Factors that will make a difference for an individual caliber is the fill limit (200 bar or 250 bar), the barrel length and the FPE you are asking for. Older models I believe had a fill limit of 200 bar while newer models could go higher (250bar?). If you have a longer barrel your more efficient and will use less air than a shorter barrel configuration. Shooting higher FPE you will go thru more air. So depending on all these factors you may be right on target. And forgot to say is your air cylinder the same capacity as the rifle you are comparing your shot count to?
God I wish it were as simple sir but I must disagree that sometimes you go to a cliff and just freaking throw it out there and it is almost orgasmic. Ahhhhh now what gun will piss me off next lol. I hope I don't regret 22 cal choice but it sounds like she's mean for it. 25 cal gets u 10 extra fpe not worth it right? Ear shot on coyotes?

God I wish it were as simple sir but I must disagree that sometimes you go to a cliff and just freaking throw it out there and it is almost orgasmic. Ahhhhh now what gun will piss me off next lol. I hope I don't regret 22 cal choice but it sounds like she's mean for it. 25 cal gets u 10 extra fpe not worth it right? Ear shot on coyotes?

1000006306.jpg