Tuning Your M3 Tunes Here

Does anyone have any tunes for .22 compact? I have h&n 18.21 hunters., but I’m not opposed to buying a different pellet. I get about 2 mags out of my 300cc bottle.
1st reg 150
2nd reg 110
16 macro
3 micro
Valve 4 lines
Around 900 fps

Can’t seem to get consistent fps. Around 15 fps spread on 10 rd shot count. Is this normal? I’m hoping to get a 6 or 700cc barrel kit at some point, just not ready for that at the moment. I’m hindsight I would have ordered that in the beginning…

Any advice/help would be greatly appreciated. My objective is to have a good plinking fps / small game hunting setup with the best accuracy/shot count I can get.

I’m totally new to this hobby, and have a great deal to learn, I know :)

Thanks in advance

Reactions: Boogie
Just bought a new impact M3 a week ago I want to thank dens228. I went out at 6 o’clock this morning. Took me 15 minutes using his Settings to get a great tune with Knockout 25.39 grain. My tune settled in at a little different numbers but pretty damn close. This is 100 yard group.

Reg 1. 150
Reg 2. 120
Wheel. 16
Micro. 4.75
Valve. .404mm Measured with calipers. just a hair past four lines.
By the way, this was with the standard barrel in the M3. In the pellet position
SPEED 940

IMG_1103.jpeg

IMG_1104.jpeg

Last edited:
Just bought a new impact M3 a week ago I want to thank dens228. I went out at 6 o’clock this morning. Took me 15 minutes using his Settings to get a great tune with Knockout 25.39 grain. My tune settled in at a little different numbers but pretty damn close. This is 100 yard group.

Reg 1. 150
Reg 2. 120
Wheel. 16
Micro. 4.75
SPEED 940

View attachment 354101

View attachment 354103
Great to hear! Thanks for the mention. My Redesigns and KO's are almost identical. KO's are about 1 moa left and up of RD's. I really enjoy this rifle.
Oh, the groups are one "ragged hole" LOL

.35 cal

1st reg deleted

2nd reg is a Huma at 190 bar

93 grain .357 NSA slugs in a heavy liner at 930fps.

Installed are Huma power spring, stock valve adjuster spring, 16 gram tungsten hammer, power block, NSA pin probe, huma enlarged transfer port, 700cc alsafe bottle, and a bullet central shroud specifically designed for use with the huma tensioner setup.

Does anyone have any tunes for .22 compact? I have h&n 18.21 hunters., but I’m not opposed to buying a different pellet. I get about 2 mags out of my 300cc bottle.
1st reg 150
2nd reg 110
16 macro
3 micro
Valve 4 lines
Around 900 fps

Can’t seem to get consistent fps. Around 15 fps spread on 10 rd shot count. Is this normal? I’m hoping to get a 6 or 700cc barrel kit at some point, just not ready for that at the moment. I’m hindsight I would have ordered that in the beginning…

Any advice/help would be greatly appreciated. My objective is to have a good plinking fps / small game hunting setup with the best accuracy/shot count I can get.

I’m totally new to this hobby, and have a great deal to learn, I know :)

Thanks in advance

1st reg 140
2nd reg 95
16 macro
3 micro
Valve 4.5 lines

if this is too fast lower macro

I would like to pass on a tune for a M3 22, caliber 700 mm barrel. What’s great about the tune is that you do not need a slug barrel you can use the standard barrel, but I did put a carbon fiber sleeve in it.. if anybody wants a tune that will shoot a slug and a pellet accurately at 100 yards I have something to pass on. That group that looks like there’s only four shots is truly a five shot group 2 slugs in 1 hole. Let me say one more thing I posted this gun with this tune, shooting knockouts with a sub MOA 100 yard group. It will shoot knockouts good but let me tell you these Javelin 26 grain slugs, at least for me and my rifle will shoot 1 inch groups all day long without flyers. I shot a lot of different slugs in this gun. Nothing was as consistent as the 26 grain javelins. I hope this helps somebody.

IMG_1111.jpeg

Last edited:
New to the forums here but wanted to pass along what I've learned about the M3 tuning so far. 1st increasing reg pressures to get more FPS only serves to put more pressure against the valve causing it to have a proportionally shorter pulse which then leads to increasing hammer tension, heavier hammers and hammer springs and reduced speeds and a very air hungry rifle what I've come to find out is use the lowest reg pressures you possibly can with only as much hammer tension as needed to get the FPS you're looking for, additionally the VA is only there to provide a consistent travel stop for the valve itself. There is no magic setting or formula for achieving this as every rifle/projectile/barrel setup is different. one more point 1st and second stage regs need only be the recommended 30 bar differential outside of that you'll be overworking one reg or the other, start low and incrementally work your way up till you get the results you want and if you don't have a chrono to verify the results of your changes don't waste your time

Reg 1. 150
Reg 2. 120
Wheel. 16
Micro. 4.75
SPEED 940
Try rotating the barrel to the slug port. I'm running similar setting with about 3.75 Micro.

M3 600mm, No Powerblock, all stock.