• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Your Favorite FX Crown Settings and Ammo Combo

I first tried to tune my crown with a .177 barrel at the 880-900 fps range, with jsb heavy, but was not quiet happy with the result. I remembered it did shot good at low 800 fps also as I increased both reg and pressure and went with faster speed. I did not stay at this speed earlier, as my goal was higher speed then. So I started form scratch and lowered reg pressure to 85 bar, as I wanted to test further on the 820-850 fps range. I like to measure my max speed on the reg while tuning, so I know I have at least 20 fps or more headrom to make the gun efficient also. So when increased to 90 bar max speed was 860, and the gun shot good at 840. Then added a litle more pressure and roughly 95 bar (did not wright down the new max speed), and still kept speed at 840. The gun is more accurate now then it was when I was trying at higher speed. So for the .177 that is so far the speed.