• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Your Favorite Edgun Leshiy Tunes here

Hey guys,

I could use a quick hand with my 250mm .22 cal Leshiy One. I want to get the best groups with my 4 kinds of JSB pellets and I want to know some good speeds to dial into. I need for sure 35 yard accuracy and 50 yards if I can get it. 

15.89gr JSB / Speed? _______________

18.13gr JSB / Speed? _______________

25.39gr JSB / Speed? _______________

33.95gr JSB / Speed? _______________

If anyone wants to list thier favorite pellets and pellet velocities in ANY caliber Leshiy 1 that would be great. 

Thanks! -Nate

For my 250mm leshiy I like to shoot the 15 and 18 grain jsb around 800-850. The 15 I shoot at 850 and 18 around 800 so that I can get ragged hole groups around 25 yards. If you try to up the power any further than that i personally see groups get bigger due to the leshiy getting jumpy and harder to shoot. The light weight and small size make it hard to shoot at higher power levels. I have never tried the bigger jsbs due to the large air consumption it would need, I like having 20+ shots per fill. 

Nate, if you want an amazing 200y tune - 20.2gr NSAs @950fps + Huma power regulator (145bar) + 350mm. You should be able to get them running pretty hot as well with the 250mm.

920-930fps with 15gr and 18gr are astounding too. 25gr Monsters do not shoot well for me with the Leshiy, and if I had to go .25cal - Hades @870fps are ridiculous!

My .177 in 250mm Huma sub 12 shooting RWS super mag wadcutters at 666fps has claimed more pigeons, starlings and rats than anything else. Dialing it in for the slowest speed giving the best accuracy it falls on that number, I don’t use the chronograph until I’m satisfied on paper. 
Second to that would be .22 350mm shooting 16 grain Griffin ldc at 960. NSA 20.2 shoot great also but I fall off the reg before I empty my Huma pellet dispenser unlike the 16.

My .177 in 250mm Huma sub 12 shooting RWS super mag wadcutters at 666fps has claimed more pigeons, starlings and rats than anything else. Dialing it in for the slowest speed giving the best accuracy it falls on that number, I don’t use the chronograph until I’m satisfied on paper. 
Second to that would be .22 350mm shooting 16 grain Griffin ldc at 960. NSA 20.2 shoot great also but I fall off the reg before I empty my Huma pellet dispenser unlike the 16.

I assume these are two different Leshiy's? If they are the same, are you having to put in a different plenum for the 20.2's? What about the hammer spring?

Do you know what reg is in there or the setting? - if the reg is maxed out it can do that and if you hammer spring tension is too low compared to the reg setting it will do that when the pressure is lower than the reg

Try fill to max and adjust your hammer spring up (anti-clockwise) until you see no raise in fps, than back off a couple of clicks, this should give a consistent shot string and no raise in fps and a few more consistent shots after it goes off the reg

e.g. my reg setting is 130, and the valve takes over and self regulate down to 100 bar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUMOQkvPvys

BTW, thanks for all those awesome and fun video's!

I have my gen 1 setup with the 350mm .177 barrel, Huma reg set at 90 bar, 8 clicks out on the hammer spring. It shoots the 8.4gn 4.52 head size JSB and AA pellets at 940 fps for 35 shots on the reg. This is from a 250 bar fill down to 90 bar. I have a 28 yd indoor range that I do all my testing in and with this setup I get 5/16" groups all day long.