Your favorite early version of air rifle.

Mine was always the Air Arms S200 split stock. Also Leshy Gen 1. 
1591660138_21008077235edece6a0ca184.75847104.jpeg
What’s yours?

Daystate CR94 was first and great because it had a steel receiver. They then mfg several aluminum models. Finally they wisely returned to a steel receiver and called it a CRX. It had a better trigger than the CR94. I own 2 of them from Allan Zasadney. 

HW77 small piston gold plated Tyrolean stock is also in my collection. Older than dirt and super smooth and accurate.

1906 Lincoln Jeffries. "H the Lincoln" Has the improved loading tap .The first improvement. If not for Lincoln Jeffries BSA might have never made Airguns.

1907 BSA Air Rifle. Has the Model B improvements ( sights, tapered hole tap, small pin trigger guard) but predates the Improved Model B and D. Has the bayonet or duckbill cocking lever like the Lincoln Jeffries have.

1919 BSA light pattern with 21b folding leaf sight. First BSA prewar I ever saw. First one I bought. Probably paid too much way back when. Sweet little rifle. mint

1948 Mk 1 Airsporter Beautiful lines and a very good shooter. Loading tap opens automatically when cocked

1959 Mk 2 Airsporter first air rifle ever grooved for scope mounting. Tap opens automatically. Last version with the sleek lines and quality. mint

1980's Theoben Sirocco Easy to shoot accurately. Not too heavy. The trigger. The cycle. Workmanship. It's an early Theoben! mint

1980's Beeman R7. Santa Rosa. They just came out with the safety. Thinner barrel. The Dark beech stock has beautiful figure (luxurious) and I don't usually like beech. The palm swell. It makes my newer one look so plain. mint

Daystate LR90 Carries well in the field. The match trigger upgrade I ordered it with. Weren't very many Daystates around then. mint

Can't quite pick a favorite from these . All keepers. My favorites. Some historically significant. Not parting with any of them soon. I might have too many airguns. Is that possible?. I hardly ever shoot my newer guns compared to the vintage. Haven't shot most of my Weihrauchs or PCPs as much.

May I add another? A pistol. 

Crosman 150. With a little trigger modification. Early co2 cartridge gun. I'll never stop shooting it. I taught a lot of youngsters to shoot a pistol with it. Including a 19 and 23 yr old last Sunday. Easy shooter. Great soda can wapper! You should see my youngest son shoot it. Cool