Your favorite camping gun?

I love to camp, and I love to airgun. Generally as long as I'm not backpacking away from my vehicle I bring a airgun to plink and have fun.

I'd love to bring the arsenal but space is always tight. That usually means the .17 HW30 is in tow. I like it because I don't need to bring a pump. It's quiet, and fun to shoot all day for my family, friends and new shooters. I've brought many others but I seem to always gravitate towards the Hw.

What's your favorite camping gun and why?

Crosman mark 1 pistol and XS60C .22 both same ammo. Both small easy and fun to shoot. Anyone in the campsite can use it easily. Last time also took the 99 for fun and giggles.

20240331_153535~2.jpg

20240330_145441~2.jpg

My wife has never been camping in her life, and she does not come across as the kind of person that could handle it. So I haven't been camping in over 10 years. I used to just sleep on top of my motorcycle out in the middle of nowhere.

I don't think I've ever taken a gun camping. . . well, I suppose sleeping outside on the family farm. But that's not really camping. More like pesting with naps.

All the rifles and pistols suggested so far are perfect. The Crosman pumpers are very people friendly and fun to shoot. The HW30 is very appealing to kids and adults.

I think the main idea is to bring "fun guns" to get more people exposed to the sport. Just think, all those people will bring bean cans. Bean cans, para cord and fun guns. Sounds like my kind of party!