Your favorite air rifle

For shooting paper the Thomas does it for me. For plinking and shooting grapes at 50 yds it would be a toss up between the Cricket and the Colibri!
7d7fa2ad69e782cf2f72b00a4fe6f434.jpg

I have changed my mind on this answer since I got my Wildcat. It used to be my Marauder 25. It is a bit clunky compared to the FX guns but I think it is because it was my first PCP. My Crown is like butter and a real joy to shoot. 
But to answer the question, I think I'm going to go with the Wildcat. Love the way it shoots, super accurate and mouse fart quiet.

Crusher

No question here. My Santa Rosa Beeman HW77. It has nearly 40 years of nicks and scuffs but it will never be for sale. I purchased it directly from Dr. Robert Beeman himself. In the 80's Beeman was based in Santa Rosa which was a few hours from home. I'll never forget seeing REAL airguns for the first time. They were all so beautiful and their craftsmanship was on another level. They had a room next to the showroom that housed his private, museum quality collection. Dr. Beeman spent a couple of hours teaching me about the history of airguns and how all the best guns at the time were being produced on the other side of the Atlantic. I was blessed enough to purchase a left-handed .20 HW77 with a Beeman blue ribbon 2-7 scope that had been returned and was on sale since it was a lefty. The only thing I have ever done to it was to replace a broken cocking arm. I know his reputation has been that he was arrogant and greedy. My experience was with a man that was completely infatuated with airguns and was willing to spend time with a kid just talking about the joys of powderless shooting. When I got back home I was so excited to show my new "gun" to my friends who could not understand why I spent enough on a pellet gun to buy two 10/22s or Marlins. I kept those airgun guides and an old copy of airgun digest he gave me for years, looking at them often as they were the only connection I had to all those majestic guns. 

That old spring is tired, but all these years later I'm still excited and still addicted. 

My .22 Discovery. The perfect air rifle. Quiet with a TKO, 1/2 to 3/4 inch groups at 50 yds, light, 29 shots over 20 fpe, easy fill with a hand pump, 3-9x Airmax, whelen style shooting sling AND it's mine! I'm pretty sure there's a psychological term for the whole over 40 revisiting childhood thing - playing with the past. Whatever it is, it's fun!
706695c2f261bfccc6237c96e14577b3.jpg

The gun I like the most is a cheapo....Umerex Fusion. I really like this little guy.....Does not weigh anything, shoots amazing....I have shot flies off the target at 30 yards. Pretty thrifty on CO2. I had hopes that the QB chief would be this, but the QB is a little more porkey.

It is one of the few guns I would buy again in a hot sec. I just love that little thing.

Well I am 70+ My first airgun was a Beeman HW77K with a Beeman X4 blur ribbon scope that I bought back in the 80's that I still have and still shoot. It was the only one I had until 3 years ago when I got a Marauder .25 which I hated.. No matter what I did to that gun including sending it to a tuner It would never shoot good enough for me. THEN i found a Daystate Huntsman Classic .22. That gun has spoiled me. So I sold the Marauder and never looked back. bought another Daystate, a .25 Wolverine Hi Lite. So I guess I can say that the Daystate is my favorite

I have this old 1377 o built up to a 24" barreled riffle. Actually I think the trigger blade and pump tube are the only remaining original parts. I've had it for 18 years or so. Now you can order it from crosman for a quarter of what I spent on it.
My NP1 is agreat truck gun. It's been in the rig for gotta be 4 years now. It's nice to have something to screw around with when out in the sticks when hunting isn't the primary reason.
My Gamo Viper express is my fave for around the house. It's little shot shell works great on small pest and will take wabbits up close. It helps keep bats from roosting on the porch rafters, and great for them buzztail serpents that hang around in the warm months.
Lastly I do love my Synrod. I havnt had much trigger time and havnt learned it yet
It will be my new hunting/pesting riffle. Really am looking forward to blasting some pigeons long range!!!
I would like to add the P-Rod and Bulldog to the aresnal ASAP.

A friend gave me a bb gun looked like a m1 carbine had a barrel you (jacked in and out for lack of better description) one time per shot,turned it upside down to load a bb.I was 10 or 12 at the time.must have been a springer but shot pretty good .My older brother was shooting at a bird on a wire and not realizing he was putting holes in the neighbors window behind us till the cops showed up and that was the last i seen of that one...was my favorite

Two in my stable. 1. FWB 124d tuned by David Slade. Jsb 8.4 @ 860. Unbelievable accuracy. Acorns @ 50 yds. Starlings tried to get this one outlawed .
2. Cricket compact .22 tuned by Ernest Rowe. Jsb 18.1 @ 865 for 30 fpe. Scary accurate. Whacked a crow @ 110 yds.i have a sleeve of the old grey lables 18.1 that this one shoot lights out.