Your favorite air rifle

Yep that would be my RAW TM1000, hands down the best I've ever owned.

0edf346ef3b802d0e09b37347442bd7a.jpg

I have several that I am very fond of but will never part with my first pcp. After having it tuned, regulated, new barrel, and stock (made by me), there is none like it. It is a tack driver at 50 yards and I took 22nd place at EBR in 2016 with it in the 25 meter. I am sure there are better rifles out there but we have been through a lot together. It's my .22 Marauder. I would never part with my .22 Falcon pistol either but making the stock myself puts it on top!

[url="https://i.imgur.com/ZPNIrOa.jpg"][img]https://i.imgur.com/ZPNIrOa.jpg[/img][/url]

Reactions: jp_over
Ten years ago I would have said my Beeman R-7 (with a Beeman 2-7 Scope), which I purchased at the Beeman shop in Santa Rosa off the rack, would have been my favorite air rifle. I am drawn to springers. Since then, however, I would have to say my Walther LG55, with a Tyrolean stock is now my first choice.. I removed the three pound internal lead weight and the target sights. I had to replace the spring, and then mounted it with a 3 to 12 power scope. The trigger is very fine. It now weighs in at about 61/2 pounds, and is a delight to shoot, and is far more accurate than I am!

CO2-Heavily modified Crosman 2240 in .22 Captain America theme 

Springer-Beeman R9 in .22

PCP-RAW 1000X HM in .25

Big bore-Airforce Texan in .457

Custom-Mac 1 LD pistol with 14" barrel in .22

Vintage-Crosman 600 CO2 repeater pistol in .22(early addition made in early 60s)

Antique-BSA/Lincoln Jeffries under-lever in .22(over 100 years old). It will shoot a CP at 500 fps leather seals and all.

No way I could have just one so I settled for one favorite in different categories.

Reactions: NMshooter
Hmm, really tough one... Since I now own a compressor and air is limitless, I'd have to say my FX Boss. The 30 cal is just a great caliber IMO, and 45 shots per fill on such a (relatively) powerful gun is great. 

I've got the trigger adjusted perfectly and the gun shoots lights out. The heavier pellets buck the wind better for long range shooting, and still don't break the bank too badly to shoot regularly. Mine is topped with a Hawke Sidewinder ED 10-50x60 and FX no limit rings, which is a great combination. 

Now, since I don't have to worry about air, I'll probably shoot this gun all summer. Closely behind it I'd have to give it to my Kalibrgun Cricket in .25. Can't beat 100 shots per fill when charged to 300bar, plus 52 ft lbs of energy!