Your chance to grab Matt Dubber custom Impact

It's only the liners that will cost $100. A whole barrel kit will be a lot more! 
So once you have your barrel and you want to try a different twist rate or choke you buy a liner for $100 to your spec's
I think theoretically you could buy parts to change caliber but you would have to buy everything except the barrel sleeve. That sounds almost not worth it. 
This guy pulls the barrel apart and explains the bit syou'd need to change caliber. 

Are you kidding me? Really? Impact rifles normally sell for around $1995.00... so that means the X barrel adds almost $1000.00 to the price? It is hard for me to believe this $1000.00 X barrel makes the rifle that much more accurate to justify the extra $1000.00 price tag. I mean if it gave me 1/2" groups at 100 yards I could say maybe yes...but for most of us 1" groups at 100 yards will work just fine for $1000.00 less money. I wonder if it comes with Matt Dubber's autograph too? 
Bewildered Chuck

"brettrown"I think this one Sold. 
I stopped by AOA the other day and was able to shoulder an Impact. I really like the fit. Are they really worth the expense? I have a streamline .22 and really like it, But I am thinking about and Impact. I am new here thank you for your help.
Yes, the impact is awesome. I have a Silver one in .30 and it's by far my favorite to shoot. It is a thirsty little bugger though. It'll consume a scuba tank and a tin of pellets in no time.

I got the sideshot magazines for mine too and they are a super nice upgrade.