Your Analysis Please - .25 Leyla Shot String

Interesting. Perhaps diagnostic as well. Trying to get word document in here and it says my browser wont support it. Well it does everywhere else. Tried this in hopes that you could see the results I got prepared in Word.

download.png
View attachment Leyla Shot Strings.1599154699.docx

The first thing that jumps out at me is the wide extreme spread in the vicinity of 8 - 10%. It should be closer to 2%. The quickest and easiest thing to try is to dial up the hammer spring tension until the velocity plateaus (no longer increases), and then back it off to somewhere around 95 - 97% of that maximum. When you do that, the velocity swings should tighten up, provided there isn't a defect elsewhere that is causing the swings (hammer drag, failing breech seal, etc.)

Looks to me like you are shooting an unregulated gun with the HST set for harmony with somewhere between 130 and 160 BAR.

Slow speeds on first shots often means plenum pressure is too high. The hammer can not overcome it. Given it overcomes it and achieves respectable velocities after the gun is shot down says the gun is able to get dwell on the valve without excessive plenum pressure.

If this were my gun, I would say my reg is not seating and therefore not regulating and my HST is too high. This is where I would start if it was mine.

Do not fill the gun over 220 BAR as you may experience an issue where the gun will not fire at all.

Lots of great experience here. I hope others chime in.

BTW nervoustrig is spot on IMO if your reg is seating.