Youg Heng to FX Impact

What fitting is recommended for connecting a YH to Impact?

Until my tank blew a seal I've used a long female quick connect fitting, purchased from Best Fittings, connected to the hose tank. This fitting has male threads which does not match up with filter hose's female. Likely something to do with 1/8" BSPP versus metric. Assuming here others have solved so hoping for some recommendations.

Another idea is to fill the bottle directly, remove from gun and connect a fitting, getting around the poor access to the Impact's input port. If you've found a bottle connector that facilitates please share.

The thread pitch on the Yong Heng is M10x1 the Impact is 1/8BSP. They are close but the OD is several thousands different between them so they should not be used together for high pressure applications. There are adapters around. I had trouble with the foster fittings on my YH not fitting other fosters. Managed to find a male foster, in my collection of Chinese fosters that fit very few things, that I could screw together with a Ninja female foster and use as an adapter for both my guns and tanks for the YH. So I got lucky that day.