• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

YOU HAVE INSUFFICIENT PRIVILEGES TO POST THREADS HERE

I don;t like asking stupid questions either, but need to qualify to ask specifics and purchase from the classifieds.
Diana 75 wPalm and butt hook
Hatsan BT65 Elite with scope and moderator
Hatsan AT44 with Biathelete cocking, and moderator
Hatsan Jet
HPA pump and range supplies.

I can see the forums and thank everyone for the advice, but I cannot purchase or PM, so these quick and stupid questions.
Cut down on fraud and spam - no. AN and PP already verified my info, and now everyone get these junk questions.
Thanks everyone for all the advice on forums.

Many of these new guys are coming from Reddit etc. I'd bet they are younger or new to airguns. Wanting everything instantly. As they join real airgun sites they have no patience and will spam and troll post. Get used to it. As the AGN grows. Taking on newer and younger members, this will become more prolific.
Absolutely! The world is full of Gen Z people with little to no street smarts and zero patience to shut up and learn. They come here to teach us everything, don't you know. When they realize how much this hobby costs, they'll be off to the next cheap hobby they can find.

I don;t like asking stupid questions either, but need to qualify to ask specifics and purchase from the classifieds.
Hatsan Jet

I can see the forums and thank everyone for the advice, but I cannot purchase or PM, so these quick and stupid questions.
Cut down on fraud and spam - no. AN and PP already verified my info, and now everyone get these junk questions.
Thanks everyone for all the advice on

Hatsan Jet

Thanks everyone for all the advice on forums.
ok , 7 days to go , i like the Diana 75 can you post a picture ?

Reactions: rsfrid
Diana 75 T-01 just back from $300 seals and tune. And a few others, mostly PCP, all .25.
I'm new here and it hasn't been 10 days, hope these pix post.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Yes, an older "Match" Target 10-meter rifle. Like the Anschutz air, it is only .177 cal., and shoots relatively slow 6-700 fps so its own air turbulence does not affect its accuracy, or do they now call it turbulent frequencies.

It’s a springer (side lever compression) from before PCP’s – I think.
I've had it since college in the mid 70's, when insurance forced the team to switch from the beautiful Anschutz 22LR super Match 54 with zebra stock, thumbhole, palm rest and butt hook to air rifles, and this was the best competition air rifle way back then.

Thanks for your kind words though.