\\\"You have a Problem\\\" She Said.

I hear ya brother !!! I always hide the box and just say *oh I've had this a long time * when she asks about a new gun I have. Saves me from buying the dinner
1f606.svg

I read this thread to my wife of 39 years, and her comment was...THATS EXACTLY the same thing you say. Do you guys get together and talk about what to say when buying your toys... I just chuckled.

There are 2 theories about arguing with a woman …. neither one works.

You see … women and men are fundamentally different. Doesn't matter what the subject is … they're just plain different.

When spending money … a woman will pay $1 for a $2 item she doesn't want … a man will pay $2 for a $1 item he wants

On the future … a woman will always worry about the future until she gets a husband … a man never worries about the future until he gets a wife

On success … a man is successful who makes more money than his wife can spend …. a successful woman is one who can find such a man.

On marriage … a woman marries a man expecting him to change, but he doesn't … a man marries a woman expecting she won't change and she does

On nature … men wake up in the morning as good-looking as they went to bed … women somehow deteriorate during the night.

On children … a woman knows everything about them … dentist appointments, favorite foods, best friends, secret fears, hopes and dreams …. on the other hand a man is vaguely aware of some short people living in the house.

To wrap it up ... women are from earth, men are from earth, deal with it ... and never miss a good opportunity to keep your thoughts to yourself.

You win! That is HILARIOUS. I think I have finally met a man who may understand them.