You have $6,000 to spend on a rifle and optic - what would you get and why?

The one on the tripod.

20230401_181721.jpg

Though I did just about spend that on my 22lr build I just finished.....

Reactions: Hard2hurt223
It's way to easy to spend $6k on almost everything and anything now.

My vote is for an American Air Arms EVOL 15" .22 with a March F 4.5-28x52. Add some Seekins scope rings and MDT LRA SendIt MV3 level if you haven't completely blown your budget yet. Maybe add on a MagPul PRS stock and ERGO grip.

EVOL 15 22 - 2.jpeg

Please tell me, what is particular on the ripley rifles?
I don’t know much about them but from what I found on the internet, apparently each one is custom hand made to customers specs, etc…I just love the traditional rifle looks and think they are just beautiful, I’m ready to pull the trigger on the xl25 model I think it’s cool how they have the side magazines along with the rotary mag to get 25 shots

D9723E33-172B-49A1-B8DC-BB2C2A024B47.jpeg

70A0F222-B82D-4D2A-910E-ACBF316870DB.jpeg

I have the scopes already.

So I'd commission an airgun smith with extensive machining experience to make a 100 to 200 fpe pcp slug gun with all my cool ideas integrated into what I consider the ultimate rifle.

Which would be the chassis and action machined out of one piece of aluminum. Yes out of the box thinking and over built to the max.
The action's bolt would be like a Anschutz 1827F Biathlon 22rf in feel and nature.
The rifle would be a repeater that takes single stack stick magazines similar to the 1911 pistol.
On top of the action would be the integral Picattiny scope mount.
Barrel attachment via threaded interface to accept a threaded Bartlein barrel fastened by a barrel nut system.

The rear of the chassis would be set up for AR-15 buffer tube and furniture.
The underneath of the forend of the chassis would have a Arca rail the full length ending at a barricade stop by the trigger guard, M LOK slots cut for weights and other attachments at the sides of the forend.

It'd be way more than $6000 though. :oops:
;)

Reactions: Dairyboy
Hi AG

I'm curious to see what you would choose if you had to 6k on a rifle and optic setup.

Also specify what you are doing with it,

Targets
Competing in shootouts
Plinking
Hunting
Everything?

I would be shopping for more of the now obsolete Leupold 6.5-20EFR scopes. I would get one of each of the Wiehrach springers.

Reactions: efem09
It's way to easy to spend $6k on almost everything and anything now.

My vote is for an American Air Arms EVOL 15" .22 with a March F 4.5-28x52. Add some Seekins scope rings and MDT LRA SendIt MV3 level if you haven't completely blown your budget yet. Maybe add on a MagPul PRS stock and ERGO grip.

View attachment 353741

Pretty nice tripod setup there. How do you like it?

Reactions: Sanctify7